The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 394,455 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Mmm, good to hear.

Also all the good for Kill Bill!

TheMonolith

Even better transfrer than the Gojira copy I have?

Nightmare Asylum

The Walking Dead: Cutting-Room Floor

The Walking Dead Volume 16: A Larger World

Got a really good deal ordering the two together. Only thing is that I'm going to have to wait until June when Volume 16 is released to get them even though the Cutting-Room Floor comes out in April, because I chose to ship them together and save money.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 27, 2012, 08:22:02 PMThe Walking Dead: Cutting-Room Floor

Got a really good deal ordering the two together. Only thing is that I'm going to have to wait until June when Volume 16 is released to get them even though the Cutting-Room Floor comes out in April, because I chose to ship them together and save money.
You have the kind of self control I can only dream of. :laugh:

The cover for the Cutting Room Floor is pretty nice. Very fitting, for sure.

First Blood

Ooh, Definitely gonna pick up Volume 16 in June. Right now, I just rely on Laufey to occasionally fill me on what's going on. :laugh:

Cvalda

Cvalda

Just got in this rare hardback omnibus of my second fav fantasy trilogy.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Laufey on Mar 27, 2012, 08:28:31 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 27, 2012, 08:22:02 PMThe Walking Dead: Cutting-Room Floor

You have the kind of self control I can only dream of. :laugh:

The cover for the Cutting Room Floor is pretty nice. Very fitting, for sure.

Trust me, it was a hard decision. The two months is going to be a terribly long wait, but ultimately the money side won out :P

Terx2

Terx2

Brought Unit 13 for my vita also a travel case for my vita.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Bronsonfest continues.

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 27, 2012, 08:47:31 PM
Just got in this rare hardback omnibus of my second fav fantasy trilogy.

http://i41.tinypic.com/21lkj6q.jpg

Nice, my girlfriend likes the Abhorsen books, I don't think that cover is as good as the covers her copies have though.

King Rathalos

A tasty breakfast is one of the best way to start the day. ;D

severen76

I got some Turtle Beach PX11's. They seem to be a decent entry level brand, I hope? And a stepping stone until I can convince myself to spend £130 on A Triton headset.

coolbreeze

Quote from: severen76 on Apr 01, 2012, 02:55:54 PM
I got some Turtle Beach PX11's. They seem to be a decent entry level brand, I hope? And a stepping stone until I can convince myself to spend £130 on A Triton headset.

I'm thinking of getting the X12's this week. How much were the 11's?

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: AvatarIII on Mar 31, 2012, 01:04:28 PM
Nice, my girlfriend likes the Abhorsen books, I don't think that cover is as good as the covers her copies have though.
Does she have the ones with the illustrated covers or with the symbols and flames on the front? I love the gorgeous cover illustrations for the original first editions, but nothing can overcome my love of hardback omnibuses! :laugh:

Cvalda

Cvalda

It was eyeing me in Michael's. I am not ashamed. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed