The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 394,828 times)

Effectz

Shasvre

Shasvre

It's been a long time since I've last bought a toy, but I came across this beast earlier and couldn't resist. It's an Allosaurus, made by the French company PAPO. It's about 11 inches long and weighs around 5 ounces. It's hand painted and it's possible to open and close the jaws.

Gonna look good on the shelf. :)

TheMonolith

I buy toys occasionally, though mainly for props.
Got a pump action shotgun with shells last night.
Should look very good once painted.

Ghost Rider

and 1600 Microsoft points. I should be getting them near the end of the week.

King Rathalos

Quote from: Laufey on Mar 04, 2012, 11:32:03 PM

It's been a long time since I've last bought a toy, but I came across this beast earlier and couldn't resist. It's an Allosaurus, made by the French company PAPO. It's about 11 inches long and weighs around 5 ounces. It's hand painted and it's possible to open and close the jaws.

:o

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Mar 04, 2012, 11:53:10 PM
http://cdn.redmondpie.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/632871_213958_front.jpg
and 1600 Microsoft points. I should be getting them near the end of the week.

I jelly.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Snowdog

Snowdog

Bought the sideshows runner ;D will put pictures in the "post your collection" topic when he's delivered.

TheMonolith

The Silver Screen Edition of the original Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
It is very clear that this film will not get a good re-release any time soon, which is a damn shame, and the silver screen edition is hard to come by. Got it for a good price and will hopefully see it in a week or two.

Terx2

Terx2

Ultimate marvel vs capcom 3 for my vita.

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Laufey on Mar 04, 2012, 11:32:03 PM

Sweet. There is an 8 year old part of my brain that LOVES buying toys. I have a room full of various dinosaurs, aliens, predators, godzillas, and other assorted creatures that haunt my wife's dreams. PAPO has some stellar pieces. About a year ago I ordered their velociraptor (with the non Jurassic park paint scheme.) and was so damn impressed I went ahead and ordered the Tyrannosaurs and the Spinosaurs. Both sitting pretty in the monster room.

Finally found some great deals online and in brick and mortars for these!

I'm going to finally break the Game of Thrones cherry! Not seen a single episode.

Space Sweeper

Eargasm.

Terx2

Terx2

Preordered Prototype 2 and brought COD MW3.

Deathbearer

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 22, 2012, 05:48:41 PM
Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Mar 11, 2012, 06:50:10 PM
http://i1208.photobucket.com/albums/cc377/BatChainPuller/recentp3.jpg
Praise to thee.

I was skeptical that this films new transfer would be THAT significant next to the DVD/1st Blu transfer.

I was SO wrong!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed