The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 395,029 times)

TheMonolith

Cthulhu Mythos Encyclopedia

r888

r888

Nightmare Asylum

Ghost Rider

TheMonolith

On impulse I got the Sean Connery 007 collection which appears to have all his entries except Diamonds are Forever and Never Say Never Again.

xeno_alpha_07

TheMonolith

First Blood

Quote from: TheMonolith on Dec 29, 2011, 03:08:22 AM
On impulse I got the Sean Connery 007 collection which appears to have all his entries except Diamonds are Forever and Never Say Never Again.

Diamonds is perhaps the worst Connery Bond film - let alone one of the worst Bond films period. Never Say Never Again is a remake of Thunderball and was made outside of EON Productions but by a different production company so it doesn't follow the Bond canon within the EON films.

adb142

adb142

TheMonolith

Quote from: First Blood on Dec 29, 2011, 04:33:13 AM
Quote from: TheMonolith on Dec 29, 2011, 03:08:22 AM

Diamonds is perhaps the worst Connery Bond film - let alone one of the worst Bond films period. Never Say Never Again is a remake of Thunderball and was made outside of EON Productions but by a different production company so it doesn't follow the Bond canon within the EON films.
I know that Never was a remake of Thunderball and that Diamonds isn't considered so great. I caught some of Never and liked it okay but thought it seemed a bit campy. I missed the bazooka pen damn it!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Diamonds had this however.

I've not seen a single James Bond film in a huuuge time. Damn.

King Rathalos

Got it today in the mail as a post Christmas gift from friend since he noticed I was getting into Evangelion. 8)

Predator Queen

xeno_alpha_07

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed