The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 394,951 times)

Ghost Rider

CavatinaTheXeno

Two things on ebay.

Simcity 3000 Unlimited and McFarlane AVP ALIENS Alien resurrection warrior and Battle Alien 2 pack.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: keylight-di on Aug 07, 2011, 09:57:40 AM
Two pairs of jeans, just perfect jeans. Very slim ones, so I look like skeleton... :P
And two black T-shirts.
And....
Spoiler
3 bras...  ;)
[close]

I bought a black t-shirt recently, but for some reason I'm having trouble finding it. I really liked it, too. Maybe i'll get another. And i think I may need some new jeans pretty soon, too. I can do without the bras, though :P

Quote from: Terx2 on Jul 26, 2011, 04:37:31 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 25, 2011, 03:42:12 PM
Quote from: Lord Predator on Jul 25, 2011, 02:50:29 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61uXJ4opMSL.jpgSaving Up to buy this;  All A/P movies in one box.

Doesn't have Predators, you'll need to get that separately.

And AVPR.

Really? I thought that one had AVPR in it?

adb142

adb142

ticket to a Butthole Sufers concert on my b-day!

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 08, 2011, 03:40:40 AM
Two pairs of jeans, just perfect jeans. Very slim ones, so I look like skeleton... :P
And two black T-shirts.
And....
Spoiler
3 bras...  ;)
[close]

I bought a black t-shirt recently, but for some reason I'm having trouble finding it. I really liked it, too. Maybe i'll get another. And i think I may need some new jeans pretty soon, too. I can do without the bras, though :P

Quote from: Terx2 on Jul 26, 2011, 04:37:31 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 25, 2011, 03:42:12 PM
Quote from: Lord Predator on Jul 25, 2011, 02:50:29 AM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61uXJ4opMSL.jpgSaving Up to buy this;  All A/P movies in one box.

Doesn't have Predators, you'll need to get that separately.

And AVPR.

Really? I thought that one had AVPR in it?

Nope it was released when AVPR was in cinemas and contained the 4 alien films, 2 predator films and Alien versus Predator that's it. I remember seeing it in a local shop while I was on my way to see it at the cinema.

keylight-di

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 08, 2011, 03:40:40 AM
And two black T-shirts.
And....
Spoiler
3 bras...  ;)
[close]

I have no idea how is where you live, but here it's almost impossible to buy normal, cotton T-shirt without some pics, images, letters, inscriptions etc. printed on it. >:(
Something like this. Normal. Black. Preferably male, but not too big.

It's crazy. I need normal T-shirt! I was looking for it for very long time. I hate fashion if it doesn't let me buy what I need.
And I'm addicted to buying jeans. The only one good part of my disease and constant loss of weight is that I need new jeans very often. :D :D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Yeah, thats why I got the shirt almost immediately. Wish I could find it.

Wait, disease? What is it, if you don't mind me asking? It's not anything serious, right?

keylight-di

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 08, 2011, 12:43:00 PM
Yeah, thats why I got the shirt almost immediately. Wish I could find it.

Wait, disease? What is it, if you don't mind me asking? It's not anything serious, right?

I'll shot PM, if you don't mind. :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

All-star Batman and Robin and All-star Superman deluxe

Ghost Rider

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: AvatarIII on Aug 11, 2011, 12:21:11 PMAll-star Superman deluxe

As in Absolute Edition?

no, it's the paperback version of the Absolute Edition, so both Vol 1 and Vol 2 together with the extra stuff, but in normal paperback size, inly £17.50 instead of £50 for the absolute.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed