The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 393,231 times)

Nightmare Asylum

District 9 Blu Ray (gonna watch it this week) and I got a few pairs of jeans.

TheMonolith

Straw Dogs Criterion Collection DVD bizitches.
That and some snappy new dice sets for D&D.
Already mentioned this in the what made you happy today thread, but I'll mention it again because it makes me happy.
Except for the 64 buck charge that is.

Predator Queen

Glow in the dark claws

First Blood

Summer time Blu's...

Spoiler

Spoiler
[close]
I think that's enough male testosterone to power through the week. :laugh:

Cobra looks damn good on Blu-ray, specifically the motorcycle in the red drenched sky during the opening scenes. And been holding off on getting The Terminator on Blu-ray. Simply because they've released the film four different times on Blu-ray and its the same lackluster transfer.
[close]

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Needs more Demolition Man:P

But I'll be all over that and Cobra when they're released here. And thank goodness they kept the original poster art for both of them! 

First Blood

Quote from: TJ Doc on Aug 22, 2011, 12:47:20 AM
Needs more Demolition Man:P

In due time TJ in due time.  8)

Quote from: TJ Doc on Aug 22, 2011, 12:47:20 AM
But I'll be all over that and Cobra when they're released here. And thank goodness they kept the original poster art for both of them! 

That poster art for Cobra is a masterpiece! Dose sunglasses.

EEV2650

EEV2650

1 oz of pipe tobbaco

Sharp Sticks

You smoke a pipe.

You are Popeye.

Huol

Huol

Spoiler

[close]

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Aug 22, 2011, 11:58:37 PM
You smoke a pipe.

You are Popeye.

Here is the shop where I buy my tobbaco. I've been smoking a pipe since I was 15. I got 18 pipes (used to have more but some have gotten broke over the years). I've never been a fan of the pipe tobbaco blends you buy in general stores. They always seemed extra dry and bland to me. Also, pipe stores are just relaxing places. At Davis and sons they got a special area with leather couches where you can just plop down and light up, talk to fellow smokers, and kick your feet up on the table. They also sell other items like cigars (they got an awesome humidor), books, walking sticks, etc.

* Note: This place is not a head shop. It's just a pipe tobbaco emporium. Thought I'd make that clear so certain people don't get the wrong idea.

http://www.davisandson.com/show/home.html

Shasvre

Shasvre

TheMonolith

I got the movies Falling Down and Brian's Song at my stepdad's request.

CavatinaTheXeno

Dog Alien and Resurrection Warrior. :o

No I think it was Fish and chips I can't remember...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed