The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 394,454 times)

Space Sweeper

Quote from: AvatarIII on Jul 12, 2011, 03:07:45 PM
don't tell anyone i showed you this
Spoiler
[close]
All the salutes in the world. Such a large and loving move, I can't give you enough props, man.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jul 13, 2011, 10:03:54 AM
Spoiler
[close]
All the salutes in the world. Such a large and loving move, I can't give you enough props, man.

thanks :Dwhat's made me more nervous is that i am planning on "doing it" in september, and the website i bought it from said "allow 4-6 weeks for delivery" iso i ordered it early, but it's already been dispatched! which means i'll probably have to hide it for all that time!

keylight-di

Quote from: AvatarIII on Jul 13, 2011, 09:59:02 AM
we have a rottweiler, and he's bigger than average, so.... a chicken would list about 20 seconds :D

Thinking about size of this chicken... even not 20 seconds I think... :D It'd be for one bite... :D

Quote from: AvatarIII on Jul 13, 2011, 10:06:38 AM
Spoiler
[close]

thanks :Dwhat's made me more nervous is that i am planning on "doing it" in september, and the website i bought it from said "allow 4-6 weeks for delivery" iso i ordered it early, but it's already been dispatched! which means i'll probably have to hide it for all that time!

You have to. :) But the prize! Think about it. :D And good luck, Avatar. :)

Space Sweeper

Spoiler
[close]

Hide it behind the PS3. The Ms-soon-to-be-Mrs will never know.

I hope to one day be able to post something similar in this thread. But alas, I am seventeen, and stuck here until further notice.

Quote from: keylight-di on Jul 13, 2011, 10:09:26 AM
But the prize!

keylight-di

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Spoiler
But the priiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiize...
[close]

keylight-di

I still don't get it. Nevermind... :-\

Quote from: AvatarIII on Jul 13, 2011, 09:59:02 AM
we have a rottweiler, and he's bigger than average, so.... a chicken would list about 20 seconds :D

Thinking about size of this chicken... even not 20 seconds I think... :D It'd be for one bite... :D

Spoiler
[close]

You have to. :) But the prize! Think about it. :D And good luck, Avatar. :)
lol, you are probably right

and thankyou, although you make it sound like i havn't already got the prize! :D thanks for your kind words :)

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jul 13, 2011, 10:13:56 AM
Spoiler
[close]

Hide it behind the PS3. The Ms-soon-to-be-Mrs will never know.

I hope to one day be able to post something similar in this thread. But alas, I am seventeen, and stuck here until further notice.

But the prize!
http://gyazo.com/4e6247425ce92a79a29514942902253c.png

she watches plenty of DVDs and plays Sly Racoon, so she could probably find it there, i'll just hide it on my bookshelves, she has no reason to go there.

anyway, give it 8 or so years sweeps, you'll probably be able to post something similar here, if here still exists by then, :O

Shasvre

Shasvre

First Blood

The Tomb of Dracula TPB Vol. 1-2

Marvel 70's horror written by the likes of Gerry Conway and Marv Wolfman. Drawn by master artist Gene Colan (RIP) and featuring the first appearence of Blade the Vampire Hunter.

RazorSlash

I'll put up some out of box pics later

Shasvre

Shasvre

Not my picture though.

Predator Queen

Quote from: keylight-di on Jul 13, 2011, 10:31:08 AM
Its a Mass Effect (Best video game for xbox) Meme, that guy says " But the Prize" in such an odd way it became a meme

keylight-di

Quote from: Predator Queen on Jul 21, 2011, 04:45:48 AM
Quote from: keylight-di on Jul 13, 2011, 10:31:08 AM
Its a Mass Effect (Best video game for xbox) Meme, that guy says " But the Prize" in such an odd way it became a meme

Thank you. :) Finally I understood. :D

Me (few days ago):

and much, much more.... :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed