The 'last thing you bought' thread

Started by Effectz, Jun 17, 2011, 04:32:20 PM

Author
The 'last thing you bought' thread (Read 393,542 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Aug 10, 2012, 05:01:06 AMGodzilla's Revenge ... in which a tubby tight fitting yellow shorts wearing boy imagines he is buddies with Godzilla's son who now magically speaks like ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bs-Q0JmWjj0#

... and together they learn how to out wit bullies. Minilla overcomes a giant blue cat with a full body case of genital herpes and the little boy fights a gang of little kids and then impresses some girl by tormenting some friendly sign painter and vandalizes his shit before running home.  :laugh:
Best sum-up of any movie ever.
Especially the bolded part.

Vepariga

Vepariga

All for under $50...I love sales.

And I still have over $100 in gift vouchers to spend.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Awesome, Vep 8)

I just bought this...

...for the third time. Because the first edition (which I bought day of release) was f**ked. So they sent out replacements... which fixed one problem (mostly) and then f**ked up another, hilariously enough. So now the third edition is out. Whatever. I love this film to death--the only Japanese monster movie that reaches for greatness--and nearly achieves it--aside from the original Gojira (1954).

Vepariga

Vepariga

Nice! just look at that title work. epic. Gamera is awesome.  :D

Nightmare Asylum

Guardians of the Galaxy volume 3 still hasn't arrived yet, and I don't own number 4 either, but I couldn't pass this up when I saw the price. Now I'm going to have to hunt down a cheap copy of volume 4 :P

First Blood

Laufey's gonna be happy. :D

I have to check Guardians of the Galaxy out myself.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 12, 2012, 08:00:11 PM
Guardians of the Galaxy volume 3 still hasn't arrived yet

Is there a way you can track it, to find out where it is?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 12, 2012, 08:00:11 PM

Guardians of the Galaxy volume 3 still hasn't arrived yet, and I don't own number 4 either, but I couldn't pass this up when I saw the price. Now I'm going to have to hunt down a cheap copy of volume 4 :P
Very good. :)

Quote from: First Blood on Aug 12, 2012, 08:01:17 PM
Laufey's gonna be happy. :D

You know me all too well. ;D

Nightmare Asylum

You most definitely do. ;D

Is there a way you can track it, to find out where it is?

Yeah, there's probably a number I can check. But I'm sure it'll be here soon :)

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Aug 12, 2012, 08:02:09 PM
You know me all too well. ;D
Well yeah, we're brothers. 8)

Spoiler
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

:laugh:

I can't remember if that's from an actual episode or just behind-the-scenes footage.

King Rathalos

Quote from: Cvalda on Aug 12, 2012, 06:28:03 AM
Awesome, Vep 8)

I just bought this...
http://www.cheapdvdpacks.com/media/catalog/product/cache/3/image/310x443/17f82f742ffe127f42dca9de82fb58b1/6/3/63054_3h.png

...for the third time. Because the first edition (which I bought day of release) was f**ked. So they sent out replacements... which fixed one problem (mostly) and then f**ked up another, hilariously enough. So now the third edition is out. Whatever. I love this film to death--the only Japanese monster movie that reaches for greatness--and nearly achieves it--aside from the original Gojira (1954).

Sweet Jesus that cover is so awesome...

Predator Queen

On sale! Gaaah I love it!

Rick Grimes

Will be picking up Jaws on blu-ray digibook soon.

Nightmare Asylum

And now I own them all 8) Can't read it yet, unfortunately, because volume 3 still hasn't arrived, but at least I have it. I bought this one in person rather than online and paid a bit more than I would have liked, but I don't mind. I supported the store, and The Thanos Imperative that I ordered yesterday was cheap enough to make up for it :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Your journey is almost complete. ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed