What do you plan to do for the Summer?

Started by Ratchetcomand, May 22, 2011, 04:52:50 AM

Author
What do you plan to do for the Summer? (Read 3,633 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

For me, I will be busy working at my job but I plan to travel to Bethany Beach, Delaware and Ocean City, Maryland like every year. I plan to go to Otakon but it looks like no else wants to go with me. I'm probably gonna play MK9, Left 4 Dead 2, Gears 2, Wolfenstein, Duke Nukem Forever, and Deus Ex: Human Revolution during my summer break as well.

I will be going to the movies a lot during the summer with "X-Men: First Class", "Green Lantern", "Super 8", "Transformers 3", "Captain America", "Final Destination 5", and "Apollo 18" coming out this summer.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Nice thread man.
I'm going to be visiting the movies a lot, let me see...
X men first class
Green lantern
Super 8
Captain America
Transformers 3
Harry Potter and the deathly Hallows part 2
The hang over part 2 (my vacation starts Tuesday)
And a bunch more.
I'll be drawing a bunch and going wherever my family decides to go. I might go to comic con (If I do me and Sticks need to synchronize our schedules) and I'll be meeting friends as often as possible I hope.
Then as for the games, I'll be enjoying E3 and there's a load of games I can't wait for.
Also by the end of the summer I want to have my "Shelf of Nerdocity" completely full of statues and such.
I just hope my summer isn't as bad as the last one, but with friends like the ones I got it won't be.

chupacabras acheronsis

you cruel son of a bitch!

it's barely above zero degrees here, it has been cloudy for two weeks without a single sunny day inbetween, the sun is always at an odd angle that makes it impossible to tell what hour of the day is, and not a single drop of rain so far. depressing as shit!

the rubber band will be on the other pincer in November! just you wait!

Sharp Sticks

Crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentation of the women.

And visit a lot of cool valleys.

scarhunter92

- Going to the movies a f**kton of times.
- Taking care of my huge backlog of games. (damn Steam and those awesome deals)
- Getting wasted in the numerous upcoming beach parties. (and, hopefully, getting a piece of ass like last year)
- Hopefully, working as lifeguard. (yes, I've the certification since 2009)
- A lot of other random shit.

King Rathalos

Going to Colombia to see my family.
Play games (which mostly stands for BUY Duke Nukem Forever :laugh:).
Pig out
Watch TV
Hangout with some friends.
Watch more anime on the internet.
Try to get a better video camera to make more walkthroughs/lets play.
Work

Ghost Rider

Hopefully seeing my best friend comeback to my home town from Marine training.

Aeus

I'm going Thailand.

Effectz

Quote from: Aeus on May 22, 2011, 01:06:38 PM
I'm going Thailand.

Me too,ive been there once already.

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Aeus on May 22, 2011, 01:06:38 PM
I'm going Thailand.

Is that a euphemism?

Aeus

You bet.

Sharp Sticks

Hot.

Vulhala

I would love to go there but the missus would never allow it. I literally have more chance of watching the Queen and The Pope get weird on my living room floor.

Nope

Play lots of video games. And visit chicago again. Oh and learn how to map on the source engine.

Bat Chain Puller

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed