Draft/In Progress Sci-Fi Novel by Me,

Started by AvatarIII, May 01, 2011, 01:06:11 PM

Author
Draft/In Progress Sci-Fi Novel by Me, (Read 1,426 times)

keylight-di

I just hope you will update it often. :D And even if some ideas aren't very oryginal... Well, it's not important IMHO if you use used ideas, but what you can do with them. And effect can be very oryginal. Just free your mind. :)

Quote from: keylight-di on May 10, 2011, 10:29:55 AM
I just hope you will update it often. :D And even if some ideas aren't very oryginal... Well, it's not important IMHO if you use used ideas, but what you can do with them. And effect can be very oryginal. Just free your mind. :)

i will update it quite often until i run out of stuff to post, (which is approx 50,000 words) then i'll probably start writing it again, which will mean slower updates.

i've just uploaded a bunch more chapters if anyone is still interested

keylight-di

I'm interested very much. :) Thank you for uploading. :)

(reading still in progress, sorry :( )

that's ok di, thanks for reading it :) if you have any things you don't like or any criticisms or suggesations, please post them!!

keylight-di

You can be sure, if I'll find something to complain, I will. :)

Purebreedalien

I haven't been keeping up with it due to exams and stuff, last exam of the year is on Monday so I'll hopefully start reading again soon. :)

thanks puba! i'll probably post a few more chapters up this week before i go to a music festival,

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed