The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 471,137 times)

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 20, 2019, 12:44:02 AM

Heh, Heath Ledger does actually look quite a lot like the main illustration of Rhaegar.

The Old One

The Old One

Spoiler

So much for breaking the wheel,
the wheelchair rules all. lmao
8 years.
Everyone put their heart and soul into it,
and gave the best they had. And yet...
two incompetent people.
At least the cell conversation between Jon Stark/Aegon Targaryen and Tyrion Lannister was good, and the throne's destruction was utterly perfect.

Best thing though?
PET THAT GOOD BOY!
[close]

As for everything incorrect logically and thematically with this Season,
(Rushed) I guarantee Mauler will say it better than I ever could.
I'd encourage you to check out his videos PredBabe, or anyone.

https://tinyurl.com/MaulerGOTCritique

Biomechanoid

Just finished watching the final episode. I can't remember who here predicted it, but.......

Spoiler
I think someone here predicted Bran would become ruler of the 7, oops..... 6 kingdoms. Whoever that was here, step forward and claim bragging rights.
[close]

Voodoo Magic

Awful last two episodes. So sad. What could have been an amazing series, a Lord of the Rings on television, turns into a footnote of what not to do in regards to pacing and character arcs.

You deserved better GoT!

You deserved better.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Spoiler

[close]

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: Shasvre on May 20, 2019, 02:59:10 AM
Spoiler

[close]

Indeed my friend. Indeed.  :'(

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

I thought it was quite satisfying.

Spoiler
Why do I get the feeling that Jon will pull a Mance Rayder and never return to the wall?  I mean, what purpose would it serve now?
[close]

Biomechanoid

Baron Von Marlon

Worst season.
Thought the ending was average-ok. Certainly not worthy but I can live with it.
Did like the set-up for an Arya spin-off. Don't think they'll do anything with it but still...

Biomechanoid

Biomechanoid

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 20, 2019, 03:18:40 AM
I thought it was quite satisfying.

Spoiler
Why do I get the feeling that Jon will pull a Mance Rayder and never return to the wall?  I mean, what purpose would it serve now?
[close]

Spoiler
I thought the same about why guard the wall now. I don't know if all wildling tribes joined Jon Snow. There might be some tribes that are still hostile to the people of Westeros.

Also, that new kingdom of the Unsullied won't last very long. None of them are able to seed offspring to inherit the kingdom they build, not to mention I'm betting brothels will not be a lucrative enterprise in their kingdom.
[close]

Magegg

Magegg

Books will fly out of the shelves  ::)

LastSonofKrypton

Spoiler
Drogon just conveniently takes off instead of burning Jon alive for killing his mother.
Jon Snow doesn't deserve Ghost
[close]

Biomechanoid

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on May 20, 2019, 05:05:17 AM
Spoiler
Drogon just conveniently takes off instead of burning Jon alive for killing his mother.
Jon Snow doesn't deserve Ghost
[close]

Spoiler
You think Jon being a Targaryen had nothing to do with Drogon sparing his life? Besides Dany, did the dragons allow any human to ride their back? I can think of only one other.....

[close]

LastSonofKrypton

Spoiler
Jorah, the Hound, Tormund have all been on the back of a dragon.  At Dany's command of course, but that only serves to prove her connection to her children.  Drogon just lets him live because plot armour, Dany was his mother, the two of them had arguably the closest connection of two characters on the show, and all of a sudden he doesn't just kill the man who murdered his mother?!  There is no defending the writing in this episode, it is horrendous
[close]

MudButt

MudButt

I will not come back here until more news of the prequel series comes out but I'll say I loved the finale.

Goodbye to one of my favorite shows of all time.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed