The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 467,268 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Shasvre on Aug 18, 2014, 08:46:00 PM

HAHAHA I LOVE IT.

Speaking of which-

Spoiler
Shas, what you said about Tywin Lanister was true. The bastard knew what he was doing. When he died, I sat in silence as opposed to Jofferey's death where I screamed "f**k you!" At the TV. It was as if a worthy adversary was killed.
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Aye, now that Cersei is left in charge, the world is going to suffer for it. :'( :D

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Spoiler
Shas, I have to strongly disagree with you on the whole "The Starks had it coming." Opinion. I find it harsh and rather generalized toward the Starks. It was Rob's mistakes alone that caused them to lose the war. If he hadn't executed Karstark, he would have had enough banner men to continue the war. And if he had just bitten the bullet and married Frey's daughter, the Red Wedding would not have happened and they probably would have won the war. If only Rob had taken Catelyn's advice....
Well, I truly believe that House Stark will endure. As it always has. Because they know better than anyone that

Winter is coming.
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

If only...

Well, he didn't. :D

If only Ned had been smarter.

Well, he wasn't. :D

I don't think they deserved what happened to them, but they f**ked up over and over again.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Spoiler
Ned went with what he thought would cause the least violence. Doesn't mean he's not smart. We all make mistakes. Can't fault the guy for that.

Well, I guess you can.

He was the most honorable of them, though.

I still stand by my conclusion that if Rob had done what Ned would have done in his situation with Frey, the Starks would have won the war.
[close]

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

There is a game of thrones cookbook.  Not sure if I should buy it.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: Predator Queen on Aug 20, 2014, 06:51:18 AM
Just remember: No one likes lemon cake xD

Wrecktangle

Wrecktangle

Quote from: Magegg on Aug 20, 2014, 07:36:29 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Aug 20, 2014, 06:51:18 AM
Just remember: No one likes lemon cake xD

Shasvre

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Book five spoilers.

Spoiler
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=106559

Even with the production halted briefly, I'm glad this scene is happening this season. Though that does mean that, at least with Cersei, they're pretty much reaching the end of book 5.
[close]

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

if they leave out Arianne martell Imma be pissed. 

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Hear, hear.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 25, 2014, 09:58:37 PM
Book five spoilers.

Spoiler
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/nailbiter111/news/?a=106559

Even with the production halted briefly, I'm glad this scene is happening this season. Though that does mean that, at least with Cersei, they're pretty much reaching the end of book 5.
[close]
Looking at pictures from the Emmy awards, it looks like she cut her hair short for that scene as well.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Don't Expect To See 'Bran' & His Gang In GAME OF THRONES Season 5

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=107023#BIvJuxE7C2xYc1vW.99

I have to wait two years to get more Hodor in my life :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed