The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 470,978 times)

First Blood

First Blood

I need to pick these seasons up soon. Been having an itch to watch them ever since the season three promos started.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Here's a 14 minute long recap for Season 2.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/notyetamovie/news/?a=75543

m41guy

m41guy

Also doing a rewatch of the first two seasons.  Halfway through the first one now.  While doing so I introduced a friend to the series...he said he raged pretty good when The Ned was killed...

Shasvre

Shasvre

He better save some of that rage for the future, especially for...

[BOOK SPOILERS]

Spoiler
The Red Wedding. :'(
[close]

m41guy

m41guy

Spoiler reply.

Spoiler
Oh, I know...I'm not saying anything about it...I think it will be even better that he will be seeing it onscreen for the first time instead of reading it ahead of time  ;D

And I felt the same way, still do.  I think the only way to get over it is to share it with others... :laugh:

He said it would have been worse but he had season 2 jump right into afterwards, meanwhile I'm thinking "Just you wait.... ;)"
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

With her hair like that, Ygritte looks a bit closer to how I imagined her in the book.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Shasvre on Mar 12, 2013, 11:52:50 PM
With her hair like that, Ygritte looks a bit closer to how I imagined her in the book.

She knows it will just turn on Jon even more. Can't wait to see their banter continue from where it left off. :D

Great pics - I want mooaare.

Shasvre

Shasvre

She's aiming for his heart.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Shasvre on Mar 13, 2013, 12:04:29 AM
She's aiming for his heart.

The unforgiving irony... considering I've almost finished with book 3...
Spoiler
:'(
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

HBO have released an official synopsis for Valar Dohaeris, the first episode of Season 3.

http://winteriscoming.net/2013/03/hbo-release-confirms-season-3-premiere-title-and-synopsis/

QuoteAs Blackwater Bay cools, the victors consolidate their power and rebuild King's Landing. But new challengers for the Iron Throne rise from the most unexpected places. Characters old and new must navigate the demands of family, honor, ambition, love and – above all – survival, as the Westeros civil war rages into autumn.

Based on the bestselling fantasy book series by George R.R. Martin, GAME OF THRONES is an epic story of treachery and nobility set on the continent of Westeros, where summers and winters can last years, and only the lust for power is eternal. The Emmy®- and Golden Globe-winning series returns for its ten-episode third season SUNDAY, MARCH 31 (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET/PT), exclusively on HBO, followed by other episodes on subsequent Sundays at the same time.

As season three begins, the Lannisters hold absolute dominion over King's Landing after repelling Stannis Baratheon's forces. Yet Robb Stark, King in the North, still controls much of the South as well, and has yet to lose a battle. In the Far North, Mance Rayder has united the wildlings into the largest army Westeros has ever seen. Only the Night's Watch stands between him and the Seven Kingdoms, but nobody knows what happened to its Lord Commander and the force he led beyond the Wall.

Across the Narrow Sea, Daenerys Targaryen – reunited with her three growing dragons – ventures into Slaver's Bay in search of ships to take her home and allies to conquer it.

Michael Harper

Michael Harper

Quote from: Shasvre on Mar 12, 2013, 11:52:50 PM

I never thought Rose Leslie was particularly nice looking in Season 2, though she played the role so well that I found her perfect. In that picture however, she looks like the Ygritte I always imagined! :D

Shasvre

Shasvre

First Blood

First Blood

'bout to rewatch seasons 1 & 2 before the start of season 3. 8)

m41guy

m41guy

Quote from: Shasvre on Mar 13, 2013, 03:30:26 PM
http://media.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/8073/gotew.jpg

Very interesting having those two on the cover...
Spoiler
if you follow or attempt to figure out all the conspiracies.
[close]

God I can't wait for season 3 to start!

Blacklabel

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed