The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 467,263 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Dragons and Zombies

The two things that I give a damn about on this show, and the season ends as a love letter to me, f**k yeah!

Eva

Eva

Watched the first episode of S2 yesterday. Please tell me the rest of the season is just as good as that was... Dat Peter Dinklage...  :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

In my opinion, the rest of the season was better than the first episode.

Especially the finale. ;)

Effectz

Effectz

Just finished watching the season.Dat ending.

Question.
Spoiler
The white walker,those are the guys on the horses yes?you see two of them.The rest are zombies that wern't burned and the whitewalkers raise them from the dead?
[close]

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Laufey on Jun 05, 2012, 10:21:35 PM
In my opinion, the rest of the season was better than the first episode.

Especially the finale. ;)
Excellent. I'll just sit here and wait for the next episodes then...  :)
Spoiler
[close]

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Effectz on Jun 05, 2012, 10:36:26 PM
Just finished watching the season.Dat ending.

Question.
Spoiler
The white walker,those are the guys on the horses yes?you see two of them.The rest are zombies that wern't burned and the whitewalkers raise them from the dead?
[close]
Spoiler
The White Walkers are the guys on horses, yes. They look very distinct. The raised dead are called wights.
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

What wouldn't I give to see a Disney version of Game of Thrones.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Anybody hear about the Bush head controversy? They're actually halting dvd and blu-ray production and editing the episode. All future airings and purchases of episode 10 will be a little different. Definitely holding on to my blu-ray set. Retarded.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Yeah, I read about that. :-\

m41guy

m41guy

Haha, yeah it seems pretty reaching I think.  I saw the picture and I never would have guessed...don't really care either.  Much ado about nothing.

Quote from: Laufey on Jun 15, 2012, 09:26:29 PM
http://i1163.photobucket.com/albums/q550/Laufey87/GameOfThronesDisneyVersion-7062.jpg

Haha, awesome.  But how much shorter would it be if Disney did it?   ;)

MrLee

MrLee

last 3 episodes of Season 2 were great. Rest was pretty meh, too much talking. I was hoping the white walker things would be coming mid way into season 2.... sucks ive gotta wait a whole year before i get to see them in actilon.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Laufey on Jun 15, 2012, 09:26:29 PM
Don't give me ideas.  :laugh:

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Jun 15, 2012, 10:35:06 PM
Anybody hear about the Bush head controversy? They're actually halting dvd and blu-ray production and editing the episode. All future airings and purchases of episode 10 will be a little different. Definitely holding on to my blu-ray set. Retarded.
Yeesh. Didn't they point it out on the commentary, too? I wonder if they'll cover that detail as well. Total bullshit though, I can't believe they'd go that far to edit something that nobody has noticed until now.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 15, 2012, 11:37:12 PM
Yeesh. Didn't they point it out on the commentary, too? I wonder if they'll cover that detail as well. Total bullshit though, I can't believe they'd go that far to edit something that nobody has noticed until now.

Yeah, they did. I remember listening to it. Thought nothing of it. I still can't believe how much of a big deal HBO is making it. It's the most ridiculous and insulting thing I've heard in a long time.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

So, I'm in the dark about this. What's wrong with the episode?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Bush has been decapitated.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed