The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 471,257 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Laufey on Nov 25, 2011, 06:07:06 PM

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=50301

QuoteEXCLUSIVE BLU-RAY FEATURES:

Blu-Ray Complete Guide to Westeros: An interactive compendium of the noble houses and lands featured in Season One, PLUS 24 exclusive histories of the Seven Kingdoms as told by the characters themselves.

Anatomy of an Episode: An in-episode experience that explores the creative minds and colossal efforts behind episode six, "A Golden Crown".

In-Episode Guide: In-feature resource that provides background information about on-screen characters, locations, and relevant histories while each episode plays.

Hidden Dragon Eggs: Find the hidden dragon eggs to uncover even more never-before-seen content.

ALSO INCLUDED:

Making Game of Thrones: An exclusive 30-minute feature including never-before-seen footage from the set and interview from the cast and crew.

Creating the Show Open: An inside look at the creation of the Emmy-winning opening title sequence for Game of Thrones

From the Book to the Screen: Executive producers David Benioff & D.B. Weiss, and author George R.R. Martin talk about the challenge of bringing Martin's epic fantasy novel to life on HBO.

Character Profiles: Profiles of 15 major characters as described by the actors portraying them.

The Night's Watch: An in-depth look at the unique order of men who patrol and protect the Wall, a 700-foot ice structure that separates the Seven Kingdoms from the darkness beyond.

Creating the Dothraki Language: An insightful glance into the comprehensive language created for the Dothraki people in Game of Thrones.

Audio Commentaries: Seven audio commentaries with Cast and Crew including David Benioff, D.B. Weiss, George R.R. Martin, Emilia Clarke, Peter Dinklage, Kit Harington, and more.
OOOOHHH MYYYYYYYY GODDDDDDDDDDD

Gazz

Gazz

MARCH!?

:'(

ace3g

ace3g

Shasvre

Shasvre

Another behind-the-scenes video from the new season.

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=50587

Space Sweeper

ace3g

ace3g

Shasvre

Shasvre

A interview with Emilia Clarke.

http://comicbookmovie.com/fansites/rorschachsrants/news/?a=51539

QuoteClarke, who found herself at the heart of many of those racy scenes, admits she did a double take when reading some scripts. But she makes no apologies.

``We've been able to take it to a very real level. It was never intended to be a show for kids,'' she says. ``It's gritty in a realistic way.''

Clarke says the strong, ambitious female characters - including Dany - are ``more interesting'' than the men, because it takes such ``guts'' and ``strength'' for them to thrive in the series' archaic, male-oriented world.

Daenerys's story centres on her quest to return home from overseas to re-take her murdered father's stolen throne. But that also means she never gets to film with the rest of the cast.

``Sometimes (I) feel like the kid left out - the weirdo with the silver hair that no one likes to talk to,'' she says. ``There is definitely an element of that. But then, at the same time, that fuels the character, because she is so desperate to get home to where everyone else is.''

The new season will feature more of Daenerys's newly hatched dragons, first glimpsed in the season-finale cliffhanger. ``They're growing bit by bit. . . . (We're) feeding them well,'' she jokes of her computer-generated pets.

``You feel the weight (of responsibility) on her shoulders a lot more in this season,'' Clarke added, noting her character's grand arc in the first season, from helpless girl to burgeoning warrior queen. Will Daenerys go even further down a path of darkness?

``She could be leaning that way,'' she says with a coy smile.

SpaceMarines

Michael Harper

Michael Harper

Promotion must soon begin! Posters, Stills, more Trailers, and more Behind the Scenes videos.

I cannot wait!

What's great is, having already read all the books before the series began (except of course for A Dance With Dragons, which came out last year), I can just sit back and enjoy the ride of the series. I'm sure there are many others who feel the same way. :)

Michael Harper

Michael Harper

I wonder, if like the first season, they'll show a sneak peek 20 minutes of the premiere episode. I doubt it, but it'd be great. Hopefully if they've stuck to the book (as they did with the first season) the opening prologue will show us
Spoiler
Stannis Baratheon at Dragonstone!
[close]

:D

Effectz

Effectz

It's being advertised on TV here in Ireland for April season 2,when is it out in the US so i can D/L.

ace3g

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Effectz on Jan 06, 2012, 07:37:28 PM
It's being advertised on TV here in Ireland for April season 2,when is it out in the US so i can D/L.
SHHHHHH!

...Mr.Domino may hear you... hasn't Pn told you the legends of what he does to downloaders?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed