The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 467,289 times)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

...wazzaf**k?!

The things he did for incest!

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

No mythic saga is complete without flagrant incest.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Loving the relationship between Jon and Tyrion; those two are my favorites so far.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Just wait until you get to Bronn and Tyrion. Best short/tall comedy routine in the Seven Kingdoms.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 15, 2011, 02:29:38 AM
Loving the relationship between Jon and Tyrion; those two are my favorites so far.
Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Jun 15, 2011, 03:33:25 AM
Just wait until you get to Bronn and Tyrion. Best short/tall comedy routine in the Seven Kingdoms.
This. And, Jon makes a new friend at the Watch too  :laugh: So many excellent characters and situations to come.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Just finished episode three... my god I love this show.

The training scene at the end was fantastic, I like where they're going with Arya.

...I really hope she gets her revenge. In one form or another.

Effectz

Effectz

Joffrey man,i cant stand him,its his face,he has a face you would just like to cave in with a hammer.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Effectz on Jun 15, 2011, 10:23:27 AM
Joffrey man,i cant stand him,its his face,he has a face you would just like to cave in with a hammer.
He was save-able in Batman Begins. Now I'd rather have Batman drop him into the Narrows.

Huol

Huol

Oh f**k that was him?!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Jon Snow, Tyrion, and Arya.

ferevar.

f**k I love this show. It's 3:58 AM in the morning here, just finished episode 5 (oh shit). At this point, sleep is only a portal to more GoT.

Shasvre

Shasvre

No love for Daenerys? :laugh:

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Maybe a bit... but she looks like she's starting to go a lil' bit savage. Or f**kin' crazy.

I like her... friend more. In some shots I could have sworn I saw Olivia Wilde.  :laugh:

Pn2501

Pn2501

you cant be proving people right either.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 15, 2011, 10:59:01 AM
Jon Snow, Tyrion, and Arya.

ferevar.

f**k I love this show. It's 3:58 AM in the morning here, just finished episode 5 (oh shit). At this point, sleep is only a portal to more GoT.

Yeah man, feel the love. The next 4 episodes by the way are gonna keep you up all night! They get better and better.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 15, 2011, 11:03:36 AM
Maybe a bit... but she looks like she's starting to go a lil' bit savage. Or f**kin' crazy.

I like her... friend more. In some shots I could have sworn I saw Olivia Wilde.  :laugh:
You mean Ser Jorah? He is badass and a great character. And oh, the actor who plays him is a fellow Scot :D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Valaquen on Jun 15, 2011, 11:07:01 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Jun 15, 2011, 11:03:36 AM

You mean Ser Jorah? He is badass and a great character. And oh, the actor who plays him is a fellow Scot :D

That's the one! Mmmm, dat Serliva Wilde.

Spoiler
Mmmmhmhmhmhmmm...

I like me some Doreah.
Spoiler
And apparently so does Daenerys!

[close]
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed