The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread

Started by Shasvre, Apr 19, 2011, 10:36:01 PM

Author
The SONG OF ICE AND FIRE Thread (Read 473,550 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Valaquen on Aug 31, 2013, 07:02:06 PMAnd the Mountain:

http://winteriscoming.net/2013/08/mountain-recast/
He certainly looks the part, more so than Ian Whyte.

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Quote from: Shasvre on Aug 31, 2013, 07:07:36 PM
Quote from: Valaquen on Aug 31, 2013, 07:02:06 PMAnd the Mountain:

He certainly looks the part, more so than Ian Whyte.

Agreed. I didn't even realise until long afterwards that the tall skinny guy at Harrenhal played by Ian Whyte was The Mountain, when I was watching that episode I thought ''who the hell is this random guy?''

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Valaquen on Aug 31, 2013, 07:02:06 PM
And the Mountain:

Damn, I actually though Ian had a really great voice for the Mountain, but perhaps that made him seem a bit too intelligent for somebody with the reputation of a brutish, merciless, bastard. New guy is a fair bit shorter, but since he'll likely be doing battle scenes, it may work.

Sabby

Sabby

Ahh, Game of Thrones... that thing people refuse to leave me alone about. I have not seen it, I have no desire to see it, I have no desire to read it, I do not care in the slightest. No, I do not hate good writing, no, I do not hate Game of Thrones, I just do. Not. Care.

Okay? Okay.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Sabby on Sep 01, 2013, 05:55:37 AM
Ahh, Game of Thrones... that thing people refuse to leave me alone about. I have not seen it, I have no desire to see it, I have no desire to read it, I do not care in the slightest. No, I do not hate good writing, no, I do not hate Game of Thrones, I just do. Not. Care.

Okay? Okay.
k

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Well, you obviously do care. You went through the trouble of making that post.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Okay? Okay.
Th... thanks for letting us all know how, uh... much you don't care about it in the... Game... of Thrones thread...?

Sabby

Sabby

Just explaining my frustrations with the fans I've encountered xD they seem very obsessive, and get personally upset if they can't convince you to watch it. I know not all fans are like that and I'm sure the show has a lot I can appreciate, but no one likes to be hounded like that.

That, and I was sure many fans of the show itself would understand what it's like to be around that particular kind of fan.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Every fan base can be very obsessive.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Sabby on Sep 01, 2013, 06:00:24 AM
Just explaining my frustrations with the fans I've encountered xD they seem very obsessive, and get personally upset if they can't convince you to watch it. I know not all fans are like that and I'm sure the show has a lot I can appreciate, but no one likes to be hounded like that.

That, and I was sure many fans of the show itself would understand what it's like to be around that particular kind of fan.
You should watch better shows, like GoT.

Sabby

Sabby

Quote from: Cal427eb on Sep 01, 2013, 06:02:45 AM
You should watch better shows, like GoT.

Your mean D=

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

*You're.

Valaquen

Valaquen

Okay? Okay.
Posting this here is so bizarre. If you didn't care, you wouldn't feel the need to invite (or incite) conversation on the subject.

Let's move on.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

It is known that watching/reading GOT makes life better. This is all they want for you. To make your life better.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Sabby on Sep 01, 2013, 06:00:24 AM

You're not missing much as far as the show is concerned.

On the other hand...there is this one show called Hannibal...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed