Would you like a Predator reference in Prometheus?

Started by predxeno, Apr 01, 2011, 06:20:38 PM

Would you like a Predator reference in Prometheus?

Yes
32 (31.4%)
No
70 (68.6%)

Total Members Voted: 101

Author
Would you like a Predator reference in Prometheus? (Read 17,985 times)

Sharp Sticks

We know you don't. We know.

Valaquen

Predators + Jockeys validates AVPR? AVPR. AVPR.

predxeno

Quote from: Valaquen on Apr 01, 2011, 06:54:15 PM

There are worse things that could happen.

Valaquen

Quote from: predxeno on Apr 01, 2011, 06:54:50 PM

Like AVPR?

Sharp Sticks

I'd take Alien 2 over AVPR. Yeugh.

predxeno

Quote from: Valaquen on Apr 01, 2011, 06:55:42 PM
Quote from: predxeno on Apr 01, 2011, 06:54:50 PM

Like AVPR?

Like a movie validating Batman vs. Predator into caonon. *look of horror face*

Wobblyboddle77

I can perfectly see why SIL is spitting mad, it's an obvious april fools prank, BUT it's publicity for the film indirectly, so either way fox benefit from it. For me this is a waste of a thread for a brilliant site such as avp galaxy, that dosen't do itself any justice allowing dross threads like this to be created. It should be closed down. Us fans deserve more respect than this.

Bad Replicant

This thread scares me.

DaddyYautja

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Apr 01, 2011, 06:36:00 PM
I know, SiL deleted a couple of posts where he was spitting mad about it. Solid gold joke.
Did you miss the post I also deleted about knowing it was a joke from the get-go and just rolling with it anyway to not spoil the fun? Or how the angry posts continued after the deleted ones in pretty much the same vein?

Yes?

Explains a lot. :P

First Blood

*sigh*

No I would not like a Predator reference in Prometheus. I'd like this franchise to regain its power it once had and not have to rely on another franchise to do so. I think two crossover films were enough. F**k, just let an Alien/Alien Universe film be exactly that and nothing more.

Sexy Poot

Im beginning to come here just to see what PredXeno and Sharp Sticks argue about that day lol

Bone collector

AS much as I love the predators this MUST stand on its own.And I don't think the predators would fit to well I mean you could throw something predator-ish in the background like seeing a damaged space jockey ship and wreackage left behind from something else which may or may not be predator related.If anything it would have to be there for about a second and not focus on it similar to the Alien skull in predator 2.Its just there to show diversity nothing more and not to focus on it its just there for filler.

TBH a predator shot shouldn't happen and we have to distance ourselves from AVP a bit.Sure it kept them going for a few years to get them back on there feet err ummm claws?But this is the point where they have to show they are scary on there own.

xenotool

No. As a fan of both franchises I think the next logical step is to distance each of them.

stroggificated

If there aren't xenos in Prometheus, i want to see a space battle between predators and space jockeys.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed