Would you like a Predator reference in Prometheus?

Started by predxeno, Apr 01, 2011, 06:20:38 PM

Would you like a Predator reference in Prometheus?

Yes
32 (31.4%)
No
70 (68.6%)

Total Members Voted: 101

Author
Would you like a Predator reference in Prometheus? (Read 17,986 times)

azrael55

Quote from: stroggificated on Apr 02, 2011, 09:53:59 AM
If there aren't xenos in Prometheus, i want to see a space battle between predators and space jockeys.

yeah right... and why not throw in some klingons as well?! how about a deathstar to make it more interesting? and how about making fassbender a cylon! i'm sure there is a way to make all of it canon.

Predator Queen

a little reference just a little.... nothing to really make fanboys go rageface

predxeno

Since I still somewhat doubt this will be an Alien film, we may get a little reference to the Alien franchise instead now that I think about it.

Tribal

Quote from: Predator Queen on Apr 03, 2011, 02:56:54 AM
a little reference just a little.... nothing to really make fanboys go rageface

Thats what i'm thinking. I actually liked the plama cannon on the Spacejockey's shoulder  ::)

I know it's just a joke, but i liked anyway ;D

Sgt. Apone

No. It's best to keep the two franchises separate, and in two different universes. Not in the same universe as AVP. Personally I see them as three separate franchises and universes, apparently Fox see's them as three different franchises as well.

Tribal

Quote from: Sgt. Apone on Apr 08, 2011, 10:17:17 PM
No. It's best to keep the two franchises separate, and in two different universes. Not in the same universe as AVP. Personally I see them as three separate franchises and universes, apparently Fox see's them as three different franchises as well.

So, Predator 2 belongs to AVP franchise, right?   ;D

predxeno

In my world, it does.

Sexy Poot

Predxeno, u know ill never poke fun at u like almost everyone here does, but saying shit like that is just asking for it  >:( ;D

predxeno

Not from everyone, I know I can't be the only one here who thinks that all the A/P/AVP films at the very least (not including EU) belong in the same continuity/universe.

Sgt. Apone

Quote from: Tribal on Apr 09, 2011, 03:44:11 PM
Quote from: Sgt. Apone on Apr 08, 2011, 10:17:17 PM

So, Predator 2 belongs to AVP franchise, right?   ;D

Well I think it was just a reference to the Alien films and the AVP comics which came before it, kind of like how Firefly referenced Aliens with a Weyland-Yutani logo on one of the ships.

SpreadEagleBeagle

"Re: Would you like a Predator reference in Prometheus?"

NooooOOOOooooooOOOOOOooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOoooooo!!!!!!!

Ghost Rider

Not a chance.

keylight-di

QuoteWould you like a Predator reference in Prometheus?

Never.

samoht

Quote from: predxeno on Apr 09, 2011, 04:22:54 PM
In my world, it does.

Keep your world to yourself please.

My answer to the question?

NO f**kING WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remonster

Saying it now, if there is a Predator reference in Prometheus, I'm gonna punch myself in the dick.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed