Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 504,959 times)

Stitch

Stitch

Justice League Unlimited Season 3

Still awesome

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

True Detective Season 2 (4/5)

Another great season, solid acting and I gotta say this is probably the first thing I've seen where Rachel McAdams didn't bother me.

One of my major complaints would be the excessive character names that were thrown around in dialogue. I found it hard at times to keep up with who and what.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Mar 30, 2022, 03:52:20 AM
Star Wars: The Clones Wars Seasons 1 - 7

Spoiler
Second viewing actually, particularly season 7 while filling some missed gaps from 1 - 6. Order 66 hits harder when Ahsoka and Captain Rex became best friends through the Clone Wars only for that to go right out the window with Order 66. Thank goodness though that a surgery to remove the chip brought back two of my favourite characters together again to fight for survival and even later in Star Wars: Rebels help to fight against the Empire.

The whole final story arc though hits with the Revenge of the Sith feels.
[close]

Spoiler
Yep that final arc in Season 7 is sensational and just adds so much more to the whole fall of Anakin in ROTS. I loved how Maul already knew what was unfolding too. Brilliant. It was a very dark and more mature finale in tone than the rest of the series.
[close]

Wysps

Wysps

Rewatching LOST with the my sister in law.  Brings back a lot of memories.

Kradan

Kradan

Twin Peaks The Return Episodes 01-12

"I love this guy!"

Prez

Prez

Halo Episode 2
Picard Season 2 Episode 5 ... Easter Egg city!
Severance Episode 8 ... such a quirky, odd but fascinating show.

Stitch

Stitch

Been watching Peacemaker. I'm surprised at how much I like it, considering I absolutely hated his character in the movie. Maybe I like it because they basically backtrack entirely on who he is and turn him into a decent character.

I have 3 episodes left. Hopefully they're good.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Heroes Season 1&2

Stitch

Stitch

Currently watching Cracow Monsters. It's interesting. Kinda like a cross between X Men and Night watch.

Prez

Prez

Halo episode 3.

Bravo to the writers for actually trying to tell a story here as opposed to just all guns and elites. That said it's a bit slow even for someone like me who usually loves slow burn - but perhaps it's building up to something big.

Spoiler
Loved how Makee used the Hunters as her preferred attack tactic
[close]

Darkness

Darkness

I'm currently working my way through Xena: Warrior Princess.

I used to love this show as a kid.

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

Quote from: Prez on Apr 10, 2022, 01:00:19 PM
Halo episode 3.

Bravo to the writers for actually trying to tell a story here as opposed to just all guns and elites. That said it's a bit slow even for someone like me who usually loves slow burn - but perhaps it's building up to something big.

Spoiler
[close]

It's slowly growing on me. I like the look of the show, overall. Still not sure how I feel about Master Chief and the whole UNSC being kind of "evilish".

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Gentleman Death on Apr 11, 2022, 02:29:36 AM
Quote from: Prez on Apr 10, 2022, 01:00:19 PM
Halo episode 3.

Spoiler
[close]

It's slowly growing on me. I like the look of the show, overall. Still not sure how I feel about Master Chief and the whole UNSC being kind of "evilish".

Yer. I'm with you. I'm curious where it goes though.

Severance season finale.
Wow. What a great show. Quirk and often dark humour. Great performances all round. Just oddball. Love it.

Prez

Prez

Halo episode 4. It's plodding along and adding some interesting backstory to Master Chief but I suspect things are going to kick off sooner than later. I hope so for it's sake as it's starting to tax my patience.

Star Trek Discovery - Season 4 episode 4. Tried to pick this show up again but nope - I can't do this anymore. It's a mess.

I'm hoping Strange New Worlds is far better than this. That said too I'm enjoying season 2 of Picard a lot more.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Heroes Season 3

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed