Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,812 times)

Stitch

Stitch

Defenders episode 4

Wasn't really interested in this, but I watched Daredevil season 3 and was very confused at the beginning, so I'm retroactively catching up.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Frankenstein Chronicles S2

Overall a very good season, and a largely satisfying wrap up. The way they wrote out Vanessa Kirby between seasons is a bit shit, though.

Penny Dreadful S2 E1-4

I only saw about half of this season when it was first airing, but some iffy retconning aside, it's quite good and better than I'd remembered. Also, the bad guys are just Roald Dahl's witches, change my mind.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Penny Dreadful S2 E5-8

Turns out I stopped watching way back when right before shit started getting real. This is great stuff.

Stitch

Stitch

Blade Runner: Black Lotus

Just watched the final episode. Again, it's not exactly amazing, but I'm surprised by how much I actually enjoyed it. There was even a moment that surprised and impressed me.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Penny Dreadful S2 E9-10

Holy crap, that was great. Can't wait to start Season 3.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Binged the latest season of The Expanse over the last couple of days.

A shame it's apparently the final one given that it clearly included some setup for another, but a great season to go out on.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 17, 2022, 05:27:49 AM
Binged the latest season of The Expanse over the last couple of days.

A shame it's apparently the final one given that it clearly included some setup for another, but a great season to go out on.

Agreed on that. Hopefully we get some movie length continuation like what they did with Babylon 5 and BSG (but hopefully better quality than either of those ones).

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Space Force S1 E1-2

The whole chimp plot is episode two is the best. :laugh:

Gentleman Death

Gentleman Death

True Detective Season 1 (3.75/5)

Very good story and acting. I loved McConaughey and Harrelsons interaction together and easily McConaugheys best performance.

It seemed to get a little muddled at times but overall a solid crime drama.

Prez

Prez

Severance episode 1 & 2.
Quirky, oddball but intriguing.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Penny Dreadful S3 E1-3

I didn't know Wes Studi was going to show up in this, talk about a pleasant surprise.

Prez

Prez

Trigger Point season finale
Spoiler
telegraphed twist but still good tense fun
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Penny Dreadful S3 E4-6

Damn this season is getting good. It just feels really different compared to the first two.

Stitch

Stitch

The Batman

WB has finally released the complete series on Blu-ray. I know a lot of people dislike it because it's not BTAS, but I enjoy it for what it is. The only disappointment is that the direct to DVD movie isn't part of the box set. That and the episodes are split over 6 discs for 5 seasons, so there's no delineation between the seasons.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Penny Dreadful S3 E7-9

This ended much better than I expected, based on what people had said. I think the main story wraps up pretty well, but the side stories no so much. This season introduced too many new characters with not enough episodes to really do them all justice.

Spoiler
Jekyll in particular felt like a total waste of time, and Dorian and Lily just kind of trail off. The only part of the main arc I thought was a bit shit was just having Dracula f**k off at the end, and not giving us a werewolf vs vampire fight.
[close]

Reacher S1 E1-2

This is fun so far.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed