Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,976 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Gentleman Death on Dec 30, 2020, 03:41:20 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Dec 30, 2020, 12:54:50 PM
The Terror S1 E1

Oh hey, Brutus and Caesar are together again in this.

That first season was amazing! But be warned, do not watch the second season unless you enjoy your time being wasted and unfulfilled.

Well I got this mainly because I've read the book.

The Terror S1 E2-5

Keeps getting better and better. Maybe I'm misremembering the book, but I'm a bit disappointed that they didn't include

Spoiler
Franklin clawing at the ice from below before getting dragged down by the Tuunbaq.
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Terror S1 E6-7

Still a really damn good series, but the carnivale didn't quite live up to my memories of the book.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 02, 2021, 06:01:42 PM
The Terror S1 E6-7

Still a really damn good series, but the carnivale didn't quite live up to my memories of the book.

I really love Jared Harris acting. I also like this concept of human nature, which in its struggle to survive, it can become more threatening than the supernatural elements presented in the Show; that tulpa thing. I've never read the book though  :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Casualty - Pandemic Special
A nicely done episode and very heartbreaking

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Finished season 3 of True Detective.

Excellent. While I can't deny I really liked season 2, this was objectively a return to form. Mahershala Ali aka Mombasa in Predators was absolutely superb.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Farscape S2 E1-2

Holy crap that got started with a bang.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Goes Wrong Show 2020 Christmas Special

World's Strongest Man 2020

Supernatural Season 15 Episodes 17-20
Damn. What an ending. Sad to thing that's it now. That finally message at the end was perfect

SM

SM

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 03, 2021, 06:24:41 PM
Finished season 3 of True Detective.

Excellent. While I can't deny I really liked season 2, this was objectively a return to form. Mahershala Ali aka Mombasa in Predators was absolutely superb.

It was better than season 2 (which was a little under-rated). But I found the ending a but flat compare to the rest of the series.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 04, 2021, 11:41:54 AMWorld's Strongest Man 2020

I got a good laugh out of how the commentators clearly had no clue who the eventual winner was. You could practically hear the keyboard clattering as they frantically googled him ahead of the podium ceremony so they'd have something to say :laugh:

Quote from: SM on Jan 04, 2021, 04:21:54 PMI found the ending a but flat compared to the rest of the series.

I guess that's fair, but I kinda liked it.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Yeah, I'm with SM on the ending, but everything up to the last episode was very enjoyable.

Did you watch the extended finale?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I did, and then I looked up what was extra. Nothing major, basically just little character moments, but to me they definitely seemed like good ones. A couple of them really added a lot.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Terror S1

Overall some really good shit. Definitely worth looking into if you like some period piece horror.

SiL

SiL

I'm up to episode two at the moment and enjoying it so far.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Vikings

Just finished Episode 1 of the final season, I'm going to miss this show!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 04, 2021, 05:46:48 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jan 04, 2021, 11:41:54 AMWorld's Strongest Man 2020

I got a good laugh out of how the commentators clearly had no clue who the eventual winner was. You could practically hear the keyboard clattering as they frantically googled him ahead of the podium ceremony so they'd have something to say :laugh:

Lol yeah that was pretty funny

Due South Season 1 Episode 1

Traces Episode 1

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed