Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 499,996 times)

Prez

Prez

Quote from: Prez on Jan 19, 2020, 11:47:47 AM
The Witcher Season 1 Episode 8. Enjoyed this one a lot. Bring on Season 2.

Dracula (Netflix) Episode 1. Wow that was rather dark, gory, creepy and interesting.

Dracula (Netflix)
Episode 2 - Great. Ended on a very WTF cliffhanger though.
Episode 3 - Interesting at first after the initial shock from the ending of episode 2. But the ending whilst an interesting take on Vampire lore felt a bit rushed and hollow. Though it genuinely did have the mini-series most creepiest moment by far ... `Bloofer lady'

Huggs

Huggs

Shackleton

Baron Von Marlon

Curb Your Enthusiasm, season 10, episode 1
Brilliant. Laughed out loud several times. Even after a decade it's such a good series.

Ray Donovan, season 7, remaining episodes
Not bad, not good, but ok.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Picard episode 1

Again, not big on Trek, but Patrick Stewart's a British icon so I gave this a go. Ended up enjoying it a lot. Looking forward to seeing where it goes.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Dracula E1-2

I quite liked these first two episodes, very much looking forward to finding out what's allegedly so terrible about episode three. But I have to wonder, have we maybe taken the vampirism as sexuality metaphor too far when we're casting a guy named Bang as Dracula? :laugh: He's great though, all jokes aside.

Prez

Prez

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 27, 2020, 05:39:37 PM
Picard episode 1

Again, not big on Trek, but Patrick Stewart's a British icon so I gave this a go. Ended up enjoying it a lot. Looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Big Trekkie here and I really enjoyed it too. Nice to be back with familiar characters in unfamiliar territory.

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Altered Carbon. About half way through the first season, really been enjoying it.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Prez on Jan 28, 2020, 06:12:40 AMBig Trekkie here...

I thought actual Trek fans hated being called Trekkies? I specifically avoided using the term for that reason :laugh:

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

The People vs OJ Simpson
Three episodes in. Well made. Impressive cast. Many recognizable faces.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Falling Skies Season 5 Episode 6-10
Finally finished this series lol. Took me long enough. Bit of a lackluster ending. Should have swapped plotlines from Season 4 and 5 around

The Outsider Episodes 1 and 2
Wow this is brilliant. Slow burning but it works. Makes me think of True Detective

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Dracula E3

Maybe this was built up too much as the worst thing ever, but I didn't hate it in the slightest. It's a bit crammed, doing too much for even the generous 90 minute run time, and I could have done without some overly cheeky gags and one particular casting choice. But overall I liked it.

Baron Von Marlon

In Search of Darkness (2019)
"An exploration of '80s horror movies through the perspective of the actors, directors, producers and SFX craftspeople who made them, and their impact on contemporary cinema."

A fun informative trip down nostalgia lane. Think it's from the same company who made In Search Of The Last Action Heroes.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Jan 29, 2020, 11:42:01 PM
In Search of Darkness (2019)
"An exploration of '80s horror movies through the perspective of the actors, directors, producers and SFX craftspeople who made them, and their impact on contemporary cinema."

A fun informative trip down nostalgia lane. Think it's from the same company who made In Search Of The Last Action Heroes.

It is the same company. Love all the people they got involved, including Film Youtubers

CSI Cyber Season 1 Episode 13
Now to wait for a UK channel to finally show Season 2 lol

Stitch

Stitch

Currently watching the last episode of The Man in the High Castle. Series has had its ups and downs, but the penultimate episode had such a twist that I'm hoping the last one holds up to it.

The Old One

The Old One

Deadwater Fell

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed