Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,235 times)

Russ

Russ

Bruce doing Sign of the Cross is great too.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yeah, that song's the highlight of Rock in Rio for me.

If you looked through most of the stuff on my iPod (or that I've posted in this thread), you probably wouldn't figure me for a Duran Duran fan. But this is incredible.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: Russ on Nov 13, 2019, 11:25:03 AM

Hearing that Live at Earls Court in 2000 was a wonder.

Russ

Russ

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Nov 13, 2019, 01:07:36 PM
Quote from: Russ on Nov 13, 2019, 11:25:03 AM

Hearing that Live at Earls Court in 2000 was a wonder.
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 13, 2019, 11:34:12 AM
Yeah, that song's the highlight of Rock in Rio for me.

I took my daughter to see them at the O2 recently... first time I'd seen it live. It was funny watching her going as mental as I used to when I was her age.

Jeez - i'm getting old *lol*

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Ffs, this conversation isn't helping me not spend money on tickets to see them again :laugh:

Russ

Russ

Yeah - I'm 48 and was seriously contemplating Download... spirit = willing. Flesh... not so much.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Hah, yeah, I couldn't do the full weekend again. But going for the day wasn't bad. Doesn't really matter how shitty the weather is when you get to have a warm shower and climb into your own bed at the end of it lol.

Baron Von Marlon

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 13, 2019, 03:01:57 PM
Ffs, this conversation isn't helping me not spend money on tickets to see them again :laugh:

Yeah, it's one of those bands that if you talk about them for a bit, you want to hear them and see them live.

Considering their gig in Holland. It's them and two support acts. So less random fans.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I have always wanted to go to the Netherlands...

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 14, 2019, 10:27:20 AM
I have always wanted to go to the Netherlands...

Prez

Prez

Primal
Season 1 Episode 5.

Absolutely brutal!!! Genndy Tartakovsky's very adult prehistoric animation show is fantastic. Like taking the best of his Clone Wars and Samurai Jack mixed with Metalocalypse's sheer ultraviolence on steroids.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Game On Series 1 Episodes 1-3

Huggs

Huggs

M.A.S.H. - The series finale.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

A Christmas Carol - 1984 TV movie

A pretty impressive adaptation for a made for tv production. The way they did the Ghost of Christmas Yet to Come as mainly in shadow, silhouette, and creepy as f**k sound effects was quite good. And of course George C. Scott is great, even if he sticks out as the single American surrounded by Brits. :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Started watching World on Fire with Jenny. I fully expected it to be a girlie romance series, but they've been quite canny with it actually, filling it with enough war carnage to appeal to blokes as well :P I'm getting really into it actually.

Although it's reminding me that I still need to get The World at War on home video.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed