Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 499,947 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Derry Girls Season 2 Episode 6

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

White Gold Season 2 Episode 6
While an enjoyable series, this was a bit of a meh ending

Baron Von Marlon

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Felt a little down so I started another run. If you don't know the show, give it a try. It just gets better an better.
Wasn't planning on watching again so soon. When I watch something too many times over a short period, it often ruins future viewings as I remember things too well. I learned that with Jackass and Family Guy.

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 09, 2019, 11:39:57 PM
Family Guy - season 3

"This is even better than that time I..."

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Apr 12, 2019, 05:25:53 AM
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
Felt a little down so I started another run. If you don't know the show, give it a try. It just gets better an better.
Wasn't planning on watching again so soon. When I watch something too many times over a short period, it often ruins future viewings as I remember things too well. I learned that with Jackass and Family Guy.

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 09, 2019, 11:39:57 PM
Family Guy - season 3

"This is even better than that time I..."

"But Peter, this is a house of corrections"

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

King of the Hill - Season 1

"You know what they say FORD stands for? Fix It Again, Tony."

"You're thinking of a Fiat, Dale."

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 12, 2019, 07:35:26 PM
King of the Hill - Season 1

"You know what they say FORD stands for? Fix It Again, Tony."

"You're thinking of a Fiat, Dale."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LXj7494JYjQ

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Perception Season 2 Episode 1

Sliders Season 4 Episode 22
Goodbye to the O'Connell brothers then

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Spartacus, a shame we never got the rumored Caesar sequel or anything similiar to it in the time after.

Rome, still my absolute favorite show, even comfortably before GoT, Deadwood and all the other great stuff we got since then. Was cancelled way to soon.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: The Kurgan on Apr 14, 2019, 11:41:30 AMRome, still my absolute favorite show, even comfortably before GoT, Deadwood and all the other great stuff we got since then. Was cancelled way to soon.

On the plus side, it does mean that Rome is 100% gold from start to finish. I've heard that they wanted to "tackle Jesus" if they'd got another season, so maybe it's for the best that they stopped at 2. It's not like it feels unfinished, just a bit rushed towards the end.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Maybe now that the Deadwood movie is happening, they can do that Rome movie they've been talking about, too.

Huggs

Huggs

Finished season 2 of west world on bluray.

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Quote from: Vertigo on Apr 14, 2019, 02:18:49 PM
Quote from: The Kurgan on Apr 14, 2019, 11:41:30 AMRome, still my absolute favorite show, even comfortably before GoT, Deadwood and all the other great stuff we got since then. Was cancelled way to soon.

On the plus side, it does mean that Rome is 100% gold from start to finish. I've heard that they wanted to "tackle Jesus" if they'd got another season, so maybe it's for the best that they stopped at 2. It's not like it feels unfinished, just a bit rushed towards the end.

True.

Quote from: KiramidHead on Apr 14, 2019, 02:21:01 PM
Maybe now that the Deadwood movie is happening, they can do that Rome movie they've been talking about, too.

Maybe. I would definitely welcome it.

Baron Von Marlon

Read it was too expensive too continue.
If GOT was first, Rome would've been a decent replacement and might have gotten more seasons.

Not sure. Read a recent article about how HBO's under a new umbrella now. Lot of the main staff has already left. Things will change at HBO and probably not for the better.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/hbos-executive-exodus-challenges-1200322

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Apr 14, 2019, 06:22:32 PM

Read it was too expensive too continue.
If GOT was first, Rome would've been a decent replacement and might have gotten more seasons.

Not sure. Read a recent article about how HBO's under a new umbrella now. Lot of the main staff has already left. Things will change at HBO and probably not for the better.

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/hbos-executive-exodus-challenges-1200322

Rome was incredible, is it true that the budget was slashed right before season 2?

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Hmm if so, they did good with what they got. Season two still looked great.

I also read it was getting too expensive for them back then and they got cold feet. I guess at that time the budget for it seemed way too expensive for a TV show.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed