Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 499,970 times)

LastSonofKrypton

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 20, 2019, 08:58:59 AM
Game of Thrones - The Mountain and the Viper

F*ck. Jenny actually had to look away :laugh:

Quite possibly the most disappointing tv moment of all time and not from a technical aspect.  I literally screamed at the tv 'JUST CUT HIS HEAD OFF ALREADY!! as Oberyn was going on his rant

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Feb 20, 2019, 11:37:35 AMQuite possible the most disappointing tb moment of all time and not from a technical aspect.  I literally screamed at the tv 'JUST CUT HIS HEAD OFF ALREADY!! As Oberyn was going on his rant

Frustrating perhaps, but getting Clegane's confession about Tywin's involvement was more important to Oberyn than killing Clegane.

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: Shasvre on Feb 20, 2019, 01:25:04 PM
Quote from: LastSonofKrypton on Feb 20, 2019, 11:37:35 AMQuite possible the most disappointing tb moment of all time and not from a technical aspect.  I literally screamed at the tv 'JUST CUT HIS HEAD OFF ALREADY!! As Oberyn was going on his rant

Frustrating perhaps, but getting Clegane's confession about Tywin's involvement was more important to Obery than killing Clegane.

You're right, but still, take a few steps back Oberyn

MudButt

MudButt

Oberyn got cocky at the end and was so focused on his confession he let his guard down. He got what he wanted in the end but I think he'd have preferred to keep his head in once peace  :D

He was easily my favorite character of that season and the show up until Jon Snow became more of a badass.

LastSonofKrypton

Quote from: MudButt on Feb 20, 2019, 04:47:53 PM
Oberyn got cocky at the end and was so focused on his confession he let his guard down. He got what he wanted in the end but I think he'd have preferred to keep his head in once peace  :D

He was easily my favorite character of that season and the show up until Jon Snow became more of a badass.

Janos Slynt will not be happy that you overlooked him.  He has powerful friends at court after all

Huggs

Huggs

More MASH

Russ

Russ

Just started Umbrella Academy - looks ok so far.

Also "World War II in colour." (I don't know why either).

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

The Man in the High Castle season 3.

Was a bit slow at first (even by this show's standards) but now that I'm about halfway through it's getting really good again.

Ingwar

Ingwar

I'm waiting for the final episode of True Detective 3. Cannot wait.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: Ingwar on Feb 21, 2019, 05:47:17 PM
I'm waiting for the final episode of True Detective 3. Cannot wait.

It's either going to make this season be great or it has the power to ruin the show if it doesn't wrap up the lingering questions right.

I'm beyond excited for it though.

Baron Von Marlon

El Marginal, season 1
Did expect a little more from the final episode but at least it didn't ruin anything.
Overal worth watching.
Gonna start season 2 later, which is a prequel series.

The Inbetweeners, season 1, episodes 1 to 5.
Was in the mood for something funny so I started this again. Already classic tv imo.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sunday night I finished watching an anime called High Score Girl on Netflix. I really enjoyed it. I'm enjoying these romantic animes lately.

Baron Von Marlon

El Marginal, season 2
As good or better than the first.

Sex Education, season 1, episodes 1 and 2
Pretty good but Gillian Anderson with a British accent is a little annoying.

Suburra, season 2, episode 1
Good as usual.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Feb 25, 2019, 04:44:35 PM

That ended up being a surprisingly good show. I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did. Very intelligent and honest handle on the situation, I thought.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 25, 2019, 06:41:54 PM
Quote from: Baron Von Marlon on Feb 25, 2019, 04:44:35 PM

That ended up being a surprisingly good show. I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did. Very intelligent and honest handle on the situation, I thought.

It was a great show. I was surprised at how much I ended up loving it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed