Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,036 times)

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I didn't think it was as good as Peter Pan from last year, but yeah, that was really funny :)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 02, 2018, 12:26:28 PM
I didn't think it was as good as Peter Pan from last year, but yeah, that was really funny :)

I think because Peter Pan was so unexpected that's why it tops. I loved how they continued lots of elements from Peter Pan though

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Band of Brothers E7-8

Finally spotted Fassbender. The helmet obscured him a bit, but that patchy beard and dodgy American accent were dead giveaways. :laugh:

I think I missed Hardy, though. I guess when he isn't bulked up, wearing a mouth mask, or pretending to be Patrick Stewart he blends in for me. :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 03, 2018, 05:16:02 AMFinally spotted Fassbender. The helmet obscured him a bit, but that patchy beard and dodgy American accent were dead giveaways. :laugh:

Was it one of the Battle of the Bulge episodes? I have a feeling one of those is the only time he actually speaks to camera or gets any meaningful screentime lol. But last time I watched I spotted him in the training episode at the start, so I think he's in it the whole way through.

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 03, 2018, 05:16:02 AMI think I missed Hardy, though. I guess when he isn't bulked up, wearing a mouth mask, or pretending to be Patrick Stewart he blends in for me. :laugh:

You haven't missed him, he shows up in the next one! Probably my favourite episode of the series. I won't spoil it, but be prepared.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Superstore Episode 1
An interesting comedy set in a Walmart type store. Glad America Ferrara is doing more after Ugly Betty

Wweyland

Wweyland

Watched Prison Break Season 5. It was quite bad and the only good season was the first one.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 03, 2018, 09:25:54 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 03, 2018, 05:16:02 AMFinally spotted Fassbender. The helmet obscured him a bit, but that patchy beard and dodgy American accent were dead giveaways. :laugh:

Was it one of the Battle of the Bulge episodes? I have a feeling one of those is the only time he actually speaks to camera or gets any meaningful screentime lol. But last time I watched I spotted him in the training episode at the start, so I think he's in it the whole way through.

Yeah, he was in a foxhole in the episode where they attack Foy. And he later showed up in the Hagenau episode when the guy gets hit by a shell carrying potatoes.

Band of Brothers E9-10

There's Tom Hardy. One hell of an entrance, too. :laugh: And damn, those last two episodes were great.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 04, 2018, 04:17:05 AMAnd damn, those last two episodes were great.

I mentioned it already, but the penultimate episode about finding the concentration camps is my favourite of the series. It's awful to watch, but it's so fantastically well done.

I usually shed at least one tear every time I see it, and I'm not someone who ever cries at movies/TV shows.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jan 04, 2018, 10:14:28 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Jan 04, 2018, 04:17:05 AMAnd damn, those last two episodes were great.

I mentioned it already, but the penultimate episode about finding the concentration camps is my favourite of the series. It's awful to watch, but it's so fantastically well done.

I usually shed at least one tear every time I see it, and I'm not someone who ever cries at movies/TV shows.

Yeah, they pulled it off so well that I wasn't even thinking of the fact that Magneto was there. ;)

In other news, I've ordered The Pacific, and will probably start watching Deep Space Nine on Netflix.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Castle Season 7 Episode 23
If there wasn't another Season they could have ended it here. Its already wrapped up most things so

Derry Girls Episode 1
Absolutely brilliant. Great Irish comedy set in the 90's

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

X Files season 11 episode 1

Meh.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Deep Space Nine S1 E1 "Emissary"

Funny how Picard gets to be more dignified here than in his own pilot. :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Polished off season 1 of The Wire with me bird.

Even though I knew already it's one of the best things I've ever seen, I still found myself thoroughly impressed by just how good it is.

(She liked it too, so on to season 2 :P)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

The Detectorists Season 3 Episode 1
Great to see this series return. Such a shame its the last series. hope Aimee-Ffion Edwards comes back later in the series

Inside No.9 Season 4 Episode 1
Great to see this series back too. and this episode was so different to what theyd done before. Perfect farce

Hard Sun Episode 1
Now that's how to do it. Gonna have to binge the rest lol

Law and Order: Special Victims Unit Season 16 Episode 1
Amazing how this series still has a lot of steam and shocks behind it. Love it

Baron Von Marlon

Gomorra
Started season 3. Little different but still quality tv.
I recommend it if you don't know it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed