Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,158 times)

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

The Walking Dead 8x02

Kinda boring at this point, they should consider ending the show soon.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Ghosted Season 1 Episode 1

Channel Zero Season 2: NoEndHouse Episode 1
Already very different from the creepypasta that inspired it. Really enjoying it so far

Prez

Prez

Stranger Things Season 2 - episode 2 & 3

Spoiler
Seeing Paul Reiser watch those little tele monitors and flick the off switch was a nice little Aliens moment when Burke does the same to the Med Bay camera monitor. Some big Carpenter Halloween references too. Love this show.
[close]

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Fresh off the Boat Season 1 Episodes 1 and 2
A show very much in the style of The Goldbergs and Everybody Hates Chris, but with an Asian kid. The first episode was okay, but the second one was a vast improvement

Baron Von Marlon

Channel Zero: No End House
Preferred the first season even though I think that one's just ok. This one was too slow imo.

Ray Donovan - Season 5
Too much drama and flashbacks compared to previous seasons.
They should've just quit after season 4.

Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Started from the beginning. Quite alright mainly because of the cast and characters.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Unspeakable
One-off British Drama about a mum who gets an anonymous text saying that something is going on with her new boyfriend and her 11 year old daughter. Omg was this tense. It just built and built. The reveal at the end had my jaw hit the floor

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Well, the rest of the family started watching The Wire S1, so I got off my ass and finished S2. It was pretty great, but maybe not quite on the level of the first. The show has definitely mastered writing season finales that are somehow both satisfying and frustrating at the same time. Funny how all of this was set off by a pissing contest over a window and McNulty f**king around with Rawls.

Vertigo

Vertigo

When you get around to seasons 3 and 4... Hold on to your butt.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Vertigo on Nov 07, 2017, 08:22:09 PM
When you get around to seasons 3 and 4... Hold on to your butt.

Will do.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 07, 2017, 06:42:36 PMWell, the rest of the family started watching The Wire S1, so I got off my ass and finished S2. It was pretty great, but maybe not quite on the level of the first.

You'll see by the end that season 2 is a bit of an odd-one-out, but it's still excellent.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

NCIS: New Orleans Season 3 Episodes 1 and 2

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

AHS: Cult

Only one episode left, really eager to see what Kai's fate will be, and who will be left alive. Been a good series, shame it has to end so soon.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 08, 2017, 11:10:25 AM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 07, 2017, 06:42:36 PMWell, the rest of the family started watching The Wire S1, so I got off my ass and finished S2. It was pretty great, but maybe not quite on the level of the first.

You'll see by the end that season 2 is a bit of an odd-one-out, but it's still excellent.

That's more or less what I figured. And it helped that Avon and Stringer are front and center on season three's box art.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Timewasters Season 1 Episode 6

Babylon 5 Season 5 Episodes 1-5

Star Trek Voyager Season 6 Episode 26

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Wire S3 E1-3

Almost didn't recognize Tyreese without his ratty ass hat. :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed