Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 500,039 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Supernatural Season 13 Episode 1

Impractical Jokers Season 1 Episode 1
Was funny going back to the beginning of this

Big Bang Theory Season 11 Episode 1

Rick and Morty Season 1 Episodes 1-5

Baron Von Marlon

Mindhunter
This was great. Can't wait for the next season.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Zapped Season 2 Episode 1
Great to see this show back and thank god its a longer season than the first

Prez

Prez

Star Trek Discovery - Episode 5 - The F Bomb in Star Trek? Really? Seemed more like a try hard attempt by the writers to make the show relevant. Not coming off as a prude either but it came off as just odd.

Mind Hunter - Episode 2 - missus and I watched the first one and she insisted we give it another go (as my first impressions were a bit mixed). That said episode 2 was very good and I like the whole quirkiness and offbeat humour of the show given the very real dark material it highlights.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Bones Season 8 episode 1

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

2 Broke Girls Season 6 Episode 1
The final season begins

The Shannara Chronicles Season 2 Episode 1
Great to have this back

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Ballers Season 3 Episode 10
This season wasnt as good as the first two, but hopefully it picks up again in Season 4

Midnight Sun Episodes 5-8
What a great series. If you get the chance, watch it. So many twists and turns its unbelievable

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

Just finished up the whole season of MindHunter yesterday and absolutely loved it! The acting, visuals and cinematography are second to none. It deserves the hype and the praise.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Rick and Morty Season 1 Episode 11

Rick and Morty Season 2 Episodes 1-2

Man Down Season 3 Episode 1

Empire Season 4 Episode 1
E4 didn't even show the last episode of season 3 and now its moved to 5STAR. WTF

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Oct 26, 2017, 11:18:38 AM
Rick and Morty Season 1 Episode 11

Rick and Morty Season 2 Episodes 1-2
This is a show that once I watched and understood it, I couldn't stop :laugh:

Vertigo

Vertigo

Yeah, Rick & Morty is pretty obsession-generating (for me at least).

Watched all the episodes twice in about as many weeks - started watching a third time but it'll kill the enjoyment to know them frame by frame.

It's the show I've been wanting for years, without realising it. There's so much inner life to it, and scope for analysis. The characters are multi-dimensional, and regularly develop or exhibit deeper layers. It's properly thought-through - future plot lines are set up beforehand, sometimes in ways you don't notice until repeat viewings. It's a comedy (and so goddamn funny), yet there's plot continuity. It's animated, so the imagination behind it can fully flex without worrying about budget. There are brilliant little details and references packed into most scenes, rewarding attentive viewing. The stories are smart, with sound logical reasoning. It can be really seriously messed up. And sometimes there's even pathos and an emotional beat to it.

You could reductively boil it down to a combination of Dr Who, Red Dwarf, Futurama and South Park. For me, it's the best that all those shows can be, and my favourite thing to watch right now.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Rick and Morty and Bojack Horseman are two of the best animations that have come out in recent years. nothing else comes close

Baron Von Marlon

Guess I'll have to check out Rick & Morty.
Loved Bojack Horseman but the last season really went downhill.
I quite like F Is For Family. But that might be because of the time and setting.

Prez

Prez

Star Trek Discovery - Episode 7.

Reminded me of Cause and Effect. Probably my favourite episode so far (though the party scene made me cringe at first).

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Upstart Crow Season 2 Episodes 4-6
Love this. Ben Elton actually takes a few shots at himself in one episode lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed