Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,358 times)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 10, 2017, 01:44:30 PM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 10, 2017, 12:36:47 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 10, 2017, 12:12:07 PMI'm all caught up with Brooklyn 99 now. I wasn't expecting to like it so much but I really got into it. Thought it was actually really funny and engaging.

Love that show. Don't normally dig American comedy series but that one's a winner.

To be honest, I quite like a few of them but I grew up with American TV so I've always liked it.
Once they changed the new ep nights (from Sunday night to Thursday I think) I forgot about it, sadly. Great series, a good written series indeed.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Continuum Season 3 Episode 13
What an ending to this season. only 6 more episodes to go, then this great series will be done

Dara O'Brians Go 8-Bit Season 2 Episode 8
I love this comedy Game series. I also squeed a bit because the final game they played this series was Alex Kidd in Miracle World from the Master System, which I loved as a kid and wish I could play it on Playstation

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Rick and Morty - Rickmancing the Stone

Wow, what an episode, great homage to Mad Max-ish theme. Tomorrow night's episode is about
Spoiler
The Return of Picklerick! :o
[close]
Can't wait!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Andromeda Season 5 Episodes 1-7

I finally found the Season 5 boxset after searching for about a year. Compared to the first 4 series, this one is so slow in episodes. Its crazy

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Aug 06, 2017, 03:31:56 AM
Rick and Morty ...
Tomorrow night's episode is about
Spoiler
The Return of Picklerick! :o
[close]
Can't wait!
Holy crap that may be the best episode of the series yet!

JAGUAR! :laugh:

Hicks you must watch this ASAP!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Ballers Season 3 Episodes 1-3

Andromeda Season 5 Episodes 17-22

Dicte - Crime Reporter Season 2 Episode 6 (or 10 or 5, depending on how they split the episodes where you are lol)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

It (1990) Parts 1 & 2

Kind of annoying how the more recent home video releases cut the very ending of part one and the very beginning of part two and stitch them together.

WAHA WAHA WAHA WAHA

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Locked Up Season 1 episodes 11-16
I love this Spanish Drama/Thriller. will be moving on to season 2 shortly

Warehouse 13 Season 1 Episode 12

Warehouse 13 Season 2 Episode 1

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Iron Fist S1 E1-6

Finally getting around to this now that Defenders is out. :laugh: I have to say, the first three episodes or so were pretty dull, but it's slowly been getting better. Episode 6 was legitimately good *and* the fights finally got better. Everything to do with Ward's annoying ass and the company is still boring as hell, though. And it's seriously in need of more Harold, since Wenham is pretty damn good in that role.

Vertigo

Vertigo

It does get better as the series goes on, and there are a couple of really strong episodes, but overall it doesn't exactly leave you feeling like you spent your time wisely. Some extremely dodgy writing and set-ups.

Still optimistic for Defenders though, mostly because they're having a shorter episode run. Nearly all of these Netflix Marvel seasons have been spoiled by making each run too long for the material, necessitating a LOT of filler, and 24-style narrative meanderings (surprise, we're replacing the main villain 2/3rds of the way through) to justify the running time. Aside from Daredevil season 2, which had multiple barely-entwining main stories crammed into it, all of the shows have felt like 7-9 episode seasons stretched out to 13.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Vertigo on Aug 19, 2017, 09:04:12 AM
It does get better as the series goes on, and there are a couple of really strong episodes, but overall it doesn't exactly leave you feeling like you spent your time wisely. Some extremely dodgy writing and set-ups.

Still optimistic for Defenders though, mostly because they're having a shorter episode run. Nearly all of these Netflix Marvel seasons have been spoiled by making each run too long for the material, necessitating a LOT of filler, and 24-style narrative meanderings (surprise, we're replacing the main villain 2/3rds of the way through) to justify the running time. Aside from Daredevil season 2, which had multiple barely-entwining main stories crammed into it, all of the shows have felt like 7-9 episode seasons stretched out to 13.

I thought Daredevil S1 and JJ (needless constant focus on Moss' divorce subplot aside) were both fairly solid on the pacing. DD S2 started out great, then descended into nonsense when the ninjas showed up. Luke Cage was uneven, and Iron Fist is just all over the map so far, but gravitating towards okay at best.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Just polished off the recent ITV legal/political thriller Fearless. Was a really good little series. Started out as a murder/courtroom drama but evolved into a conspiracy thriller as it went along. Kinda reminded me of the BBC classic Edge of Darkness in that regard. Worth checking out, although sadly it's off the ITV Hub now.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Bones Season 4 Episodes 1 and 2

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The Mrs has been wanting to do a watch of Battlestar so we picked up the complete series recently and we burned through Season 1 yesterday. I forgot how much I enjoy the show. I still think it teeters off a little towards the end and you can kinda feel they don't know what they're doing but I still enjoy it.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Star Trek Voyager Season 4 Episode 26

Blue Bloods Season 2 Episode 1

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed