Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,277 times)

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

American Gods. f**king awesome.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I caught the first episode of that. Weird as hell but I'm interested in seeing the rest. Just waiting for my girlfriend to decide if she's going to watch it with me lol.

Russ

Russ

I watched the first episode of Riviera. I'm not sure what to make of it - I guess I'm not really the target audience.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

I just finished watching that. I really enjoyed it. Felt like it could've been better but it was solidly made.

Russ

Russ

I will bear with it, HuDa. I liked the line at the beginning where she says "He's just a voyeur" - which I think was meant to describe the audience too as most of will never live a multi-billionaire art-dealing life-style.

I'm wondering if it wants to be the Dallas/Dynasty of the early 21s or if its something more.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

The plot is kinda generic when all is said and done - certainly nothing I hadn't seen done before - but I found the characters interesting and I was constantly wanting to know what happens next, which I guess is the most important thing with a TV series.

Russ

Russ

Yep - is that bloke really dead, was it faked, if its real, who has the most to gain from his demise... all that stuff. Like I say, I'm only one show in, but I will keep at it.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Castlevania Season 1

Just gave this a watch on Netflix. It was pretty good overall, but felt more like half a season than a whole one.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Lethal Weapon Season 1 Episode 18
This series really picked up in the second half and I cant wait for Season 2

Dicte - Crime Reporter Season 2 Episode 1
Great to see this back

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm all caught up with Brooklyn 99 now. I wasn't expecting to like it so much but I really got into it. Thought it was actually really funny and engaging.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jul 10, 2017, 11:02:24 AMLethal Weapon Season 1 Episode 18

Huh, I may have to give that another go then. I watched it for about three episodes but I just couldn't stand how generic and forgettable it was.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 10, 2017, 12:12:07 PMI'm all caught up with Brooklyn 99 now. I wasn't expecting to like it so much but I really got into it. Thought it was actually really funny and engaging.

Love that show. Don't normally dig American comedy series but that one's a winner.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 10, 2017, 12:36:47 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 10, 2017, 12:12:07 PMI'm all caught up with Brooklyn 99 now. I wasn't expecting to like it so much but I really got into it. Thought it was actually really funny and engaging.

Love that show. Don't normally dig American comedy series but that one's a winner.

To be honest, I quite like a few of them but I grew up with American TV so I've always liked it.

NeoXenoPred

NeoXenoPred

Attack on Titan if its counts as a TV show. Good opening and great animations.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Jul 10, 2017, 12:36:47 PM
Quote from: Whiskeybrewer on Jul 10, 2017, 11:02:24 AMLethal Weapon Season 1 Episode 18

Huh, I may have to give that another go then. I watched it for about three episodes but I just couldn't stand how generic and forgettable it was.

It was to begin with, but once some elements started to kick in, it really picked up for me. Give it another shot definitely

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Preacher S2E4

This episode was pretty great, and there was a blatant nod to a certain popular show that had me laughing my ass off. I did see the episode's final twist coming from about a mile (and two episodes) away, though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed