Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,226 times)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Legion Ep 7-8
Omg what an ending. please let there be a season 2

Spin Season 3 Ep 1
Glad to see this French political thriller back :)

Gap Year Ep 8

Criminal Minds Season 6 Episode 24

Criminal Minds Season 7 Episode 1

Emerald City Season 1 Episode 10
Please let there be a season 2

Impractical Jokers Season 5 Episodes 18-25

Impractical Jokers Season 6 Episode 1

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Rome S1 E1-2

Excellent stuff so far, and yet another reason to love Ray Stevenson and James Purefoy. And holy crap, that's Dr. Channard from Hellraiser 2 playing Pompey. :o ;D

Vertigo

Vertigo

Yeah, Rome's always been a hugely underrated show in my opinion. Hits most of the same buttons that Game of Thrones did a few years afterwards.

Regarding James Purefoy, just wait until the second season. Acting god.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Rome S1 E3-5

Still pretty damn great, even if the drama with Vorenus' wife isn't quite as interesting as everything else. But at least it gave us a scene of Pullo cutting a guy to pieces and then dumping him sewer water. 8)

Quote from: Vertigo on Apr 16, 2017, 01:10:15 PM
Regarding James Purefoy, just wait until the second season. Acting god.

Yep, Antony will have to really step up after Caesar's assassination, looking forward to Purefoy playing that.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Sherlock S2E1 "A Scandal in Belgravia"

This episode was mostly great, with a very interesting new take on Irene Adler, and some very good plot twists. That being said, I feel there were maybe a few too many plot twists crammed in there. M. Night Shyamalan would tell them to tone it down. :laugh: And I honestly didn't get what the hell the deal with the plane was. On the other hand, Andrew Scott's f**k awful acting was kept to a minimum, so that's good. ;)

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Star Trek Voyager Season 1 Episode 1

The 4400 Season 1 Episode 1

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Rome S1 E6-8

This just gets better and better as it goes on, and I'm loving the unfolding of historical events. And holy hell, Cleopatra is one crazy bitch. :laugh:

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Better Call Saul S3 ep2

That ending for Mike and Jimmy. Yikes.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Sherlock S2 E2 "The Hounds of Baskerville"

Excellent piece of work. A great mystery with some well done homages to Doyle's original story.

Rome S1 E9-10

Only two episodes left in this season, and not only is the tension thick enough to cut, but it's also gone a tad sleazy, if not to Game of Thrones levels. And damn, Pullo, time and place...

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Law and Order: Los Angeles ep1
They cancelled the brilliant original to make this? While not bad, it didnt feel like a Law and Order to me

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Rome S1 E11-12

That was one hell of a ride. I already have Season 2 ordered. :)

Oh, and f**k the Senate. A bunch of whiny petty bitches.

Sherlock S2 E3 "The Reichenbach Fall"...

I liked the episode as a whole a lot, and it all worked fairly well. And Scott was relatively restrained this time, besides a few odd line readings, a number of Samurai Cop-esque reaction faces, and well, the whole final scene. However... I think Season 3 will be rivaling Doyle himself in the "bullshit retconning ourselves out of a corner" department. Come to think of it, The Empty House more or less prefigures the Marvel Comics approach to death. :laugh:

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Kevin Can Wait Episode 1
An okay comedy from Kevin James (Adam Sandler's mate). But I did like the subversion of who the daughter was dating

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Rome Season 2

Yes, I shotgunned the whole thing in one day. :laugh: It was very good, but a bit less so than season one. You can really see how they had to hurry the ending along because of the upcoming cancellation. Also, the recast for Octavian, while the actor did very well, was pretty distracting given how he transformed into a different person with only two episodes in between. That and Timon's side story felt kind of truncated.

All that aside, the friendship between Vorenus and Pullo is a compelling as ever, and James Purefoy downright steals the show at times. The last couple of episodes focusing on Antony and Cleopatra were damned excellent, too.

Spoiler
How the f**k did Vorenus last a month with that wound? :laugh: I guess McKidd was talking bullshit when he said he would be in a potential film follow up, given how apparently dead he was at the end there.
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

The Wire S1 E1-3

Pretty great so far. There's been a whole lot of "Wait a minute, I know that guy!", too. Like, did not expect Bob Stookey from Walking Dead to show up. :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Hah, yeah, The Walking Dead had quite a few cast members from The Wire in it.

And Bull Randleman from Band of Brothers :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed