Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,404 times)

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Finally finished True Detective Season 2... HOLY SHIT!!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Started rewatching Scrubs with the lass as she's never seen it properly.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Andromeda Season 4. Really enjoy the show but really wish we could have seen Robert Hewitt Wolfe's Coda on screen

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I never got past Season 3.  :-\ I tried rewatching that last year but it just lost me. I'd love to try again but meh - got other stuff to watch.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

I'm a completest sadly so I'm soldiering on. There are some good elements in seasons 3, 4 and 4 , but they are few and far between. Did you ever read the CODA, that's available on the net?

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

South Park - Season premiere

Not sure about the new Principal, but overall it was great as usual. Randy being a pledge was hilarious!

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Fargo - Season 2 Finale

Spoiler
Fantastic conclusion to a hyped up season. Makes you wonder about Hanze (as in will the next season follow him).
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I now have all three seasons of Hannibal on blu. Gonna be watching the whole series again pretty soon.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've been rewatching Parks and Rec again...I love this show so much. I don't think a single episode goes by where I don't laugh.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So I watched the first episode of this last night. Hilarious.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

From Dusk Till Dawn Episode 5 or 6 of Season 1 lol

Gotham : Rise of the Villans Episode 4 Season 2. Enter Michael Chiklis

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Queer As Folk (UK version) - Season 1 (4 episodes)

A tad slow to start, but absolutely fantastic! I ordered Season 2 (the final season), can't wait to see what happens once it gets here!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

So I came across something called Community on Netflix on Friday night. Recognized it from some memes. I've just started Season 2. I'm absolutely loving it.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

^I've heard of it, haven't watched tho!

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Feb 23, 2016, 12:34:42 AM
Queer As Folk (UK version) I ordered Season 2 (the final season), can't wait to see what happens once it gets here!
Watched it awhile ago, was really good! The final hour was really fast paced and whole lots went down. The final scene was really cool.

As for current:

The People Vs. OJ Simpson: An American Crime Story

I can't recommend this show enough. Watched it from Episode 1 (10 total) and looked forward to every Tuesday night just to watch it. Superb acting, writing, scenery, everything! Gets my vote for Best Supporting Actor (male and female), Best Writing and Best (insert category here)!

10/10 (every episode)

Also been watching The Real O'Neals and Modern Family. How I never watched Modern Family before still baffles me.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Apr 10, 2016, 06:22:15 PM
^I've heard of it, haven't watched tho!

You should! It's surprisingly funny.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed