Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,670 times)

Lie

Lie

Twilight Zone; The little people.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Still more K-On!, and whatever else was on Toonami this past Saturday. :P

tavianini19

tavianini19

Tremors: The Series
Watched the first 3 episodes today. I forgot how fun this show was!  ;D

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

K-On!

I just finished it and those last few episodes made me feel emotions I would never imagine feeling while watching a show like this but I felt them anyways.

nowfortheovasandmovie

Shasvre

Shasvre

The Legend of Korra - Book Four: Balance

The Calling

Another really solid episode. It was nice seeing Korra get better.

Eva

Eva

Homeland Season IV isn't really working for me so far. Three episodes in and I'm simply not buying Carrie Matheson being in that position she's been put in by the new CIA director. She has proven to be highly unstable, impulsive and unreliable (which might have been assets in her prior work as an agent), but now she's running things in one of the USAs-war-on-terrorism hot spots? To add, it seems the antagonist is just some uninteresting terrorist leader, completely devoid of any interesting back story, unlike Abu Nazir from the first 2 seasons.

Hmmm.... :-\

Vickers

Vickers

Some shows just seem to have an earlier expiry date than others.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Vickers on Oct 24, 2014, 11:51:53 PM
Some shows just seem to have an earlier expiry date than others.

Ay. There was a scene with Carrie investigating a 'crime scene' personally (an agent had been killed there by an angry mob in broad daylight) in a highly trafficked intersection, she looks around a bit and somehow arrives at the conclusion that the whole event was a carefully planned assassination/operation.

To prove this point, she goes online on youtube and watches uploads of the killing and sure thing - she happens to find a clip (2nd she chooses) that just happens to capture a bystander wearing an earpiece (he must be an agent then!), seemingly overseeing the assassination or being otherwise involved.

Carrie f**king Holmes. When will Watson enter the scene? :D

Cvalda

Cvalda

The premise of that show was barely enough for one season's worth of story. Going beyond that was completely ridiculous.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Cvalda on Oct 25, 2014, 12:03:45 AM
The premise of that show was barely enough for one season's worth of story. Going beyond that was completely ridiculous.

That's exactly the feeling I'm having. The character of Carrie Mathison just doesn't seem that interesting when she doesn't have Nicholas Brody in her life anymore. Saul also seems more like a supporting character here than a main character, which is a waste of Mandy Patinkin's screen presence.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I highly enjoyed season 1 (that finale was fantastic), but the show lost me over the course of season 2. Haven't watched past that.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Season 1 was best.  Season 2 was just one of those, "Well this show is more successful than we could have possibly hoped for................anybody got an idea for season 2?"

You could tell they were trying to move away from the Brody storyline in Season 3, but I actually thought it was the second strongest season out of the three.

Since I don't watch shows as they come on usually, I'll just wait for this one to be released all at once. 

Abu Nazir's actor has that creepy as voice.  It still haunts me from Dead Space. 

The best spy show is the Americans.  But even that one kind of lost me at the end, even though I think I remember reading the twist being an actual thing. 

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Season 1 and 3 are tied for potency in my eyes, but Season 3 will always be the show's pinnacle for me. Can't see anything else topping that.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I'll have to wait and see about Season IV.  None of them aside from maybe the first season seem to start out that strong. 

First Blood

First Blood

Constantine – Episode One

Well I found that pretty enjoyable. A little rough around the edges but there's enough room for improvement. Matt Ryan is ruggedly handsome as the occult detective and con man, John Constantine. He looks and acts the part, which sadly I can't say the same for Keanu Reeves. Here, they got the look right, and it helps to be a true Englishman. Looking forward to the rest of the season!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed