Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,444 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Sep 20, 2014, 03:33:27 PM
Watch Arrow first.  :P

I already watched six episodes, so get started, boi. :P

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Shasvre on Sep 19, 2014, 06:49:27 PM
I'm loving this show so much. In retrospect, it only makes The Legend of Korra so much better, now that I can put a face to a familiar name or see some of these characters in their prime. But, and I might be lynched for this, I think Aang taking care of the Fire Nation fleet was better done in the live action film.

Spoiler

Oh, stupid Nerd-2000 Translator...
why won't you work...?! Why?!!!
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Eva on Sep 20, 2014, 04:23:37 PM
Quote from: Shasvre on Sep 19, 2014, 06:49:27 PM
I'm loving this show so much. In retrospect, it only makes The Legend of Korra so much better, now that I can put a face to a familiar name or see some of these characters in their prime. But, and I might be lynched for this, I think Aang taking care of the Fire Nation fleet was better done in the live action film.
Spoiler

Oh, stupid Nerd-2000 Translator...
why won't you work...?! Why?!!!
[close]
Watch it, Eva. It's good. The seperation of Denmark from Sweden is even included.

Spoiler
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Sep 20, 2014, 02:09:49 PM
I also started Hannibal Season Two last night and two episodes in. It's bizarre, sexy and dangerous. There's an uneasy elegance to the show.

"I love your work."

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Daily Lives of Highschool Boys

Watched the first two episodes with friends that came over and were curious after some of the hilarious gifs they saw.

Needless to say I haven't laughed so hard while watching an anime in a long time. :laugh:

I just wonder if nipples can grow back...

Sevket

Sevket

Almost done with Terminator The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Only three episodes left

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

LOST S5E08-9 'LaFleur' and 'Namaste'

This show has one hell of a way of reinventing itself every so often, and has has been the case with all of the previous game-changing events it seems to have hit the nail right on the head once again.

Spoiler
I'm wondering why Sun (and perhaps Ben and Frank) didn't travel through time like the rest of the Oceanic Six, but that's LOST for ya. Curious about where Faraday went as well, since he's not with the group. I know he has to reconnect at some point, since he's seen during the discovery of the wheel underneath the Orchid in the season premiere. I'm finding the whole treatment of the Dharma Initiative in these last two post-time traveling island episodes to be absolutely fascinating. Never would have thought that Sawyer and co. would wind up as part of the Initiative, but I'm really enjoying seeing them in their new roles.

But what happened to Rose and Bernard when all of this started going down? :D
[close]

Oh, and one more thing:

Spoiler
FINALLY A GLIMPSE AT THAT DAMN STATUE. ;D
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 20, 2014, 05:38:42 PM
I also started Hannibal Season Two last night and two episodes in. It's bizarre, sexy and dangerous. There's an uneasy elegance to the show.

"I love your work."

I love that scene. :D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Sep 21, 2014, 05:23:34 PM
Quote from: KiramidHead on Sep 20, 2014, 05:38:42 PM

"I love your work."

I love that scene. :D

Yep. And then there's Mason Verger's "button stitching" metaphor. :laugh:

Aspie

Aspie

based bryan fuller

First Blood

First Blood

I am not that far yet, although I just finished the episode with the Judge holding his own brain and heart, whilst strung up.  :-X

Shasvre

Shasvre

Mason Verger is so over the top that it's ridiculous. :(

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Sep 21, 2014, 05:27:50 PM
I am not that far yet, although I just finished the episode with the Judge holding his own brain and heart, whilst strung up.  :-X

Justice isn't blind, just dumb and heartless.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Shasvre on Sep 21, 2014, 05:29:06 PM

So like the book?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Sep 21, 2014, 05:30:58 PM
Quote from: Shasvre on Sep 21, 2014, 05:29:06 PM

So like the book?

I don't really remember him from the book, but did he drink the tears of children?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed