Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,782 times)

Vertigo

Vertigo

I enjoyed that post. :thumbsup:

First Blood

First Blood

Agents of Shield

Yes Men
End of the Beginning
Turn, Turn, Turn
Providence
The Only Light in the Darkness

Its really starting to pick up now. Garret has gone full bad guy and he is gleefully fun to watch. Paxton makes the character work, as a villain more so than when he was a good guy. Also seeing Sif show up was unexpected and cool. Every now and then its nice when the show pulls in a top tier character (Hill and Fury previously) -- Oh and I wasn't really feeling the whole Deathlok thing. But the more he becomes cybernetic and uses his powers, the more I am liking it. I just wasn't seeing it at first. But now that its coming together, yeah it works! 

Shasvre

Shasvre

I liked it when we got to see what is under the skin on Deathlok.

Just a couple of more episodes to go now. Will you be finishing it today?

First Blood

First Blood

Of course!

#mbison

Shasvre

Shasvre

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - Season 1

Pilot
0-8-4

Yes, it feels good giving this another go.

In 0-8-4. Ward mentions how his S.O. told him to read Matterhorn. Garrett was Ward's S.O., right? So what's the secret Hydra message here? ;D

Also, First Blood, now that you've seen what Ward can do, who would win in a fight? Him or Rumlow? ;)

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Shasvre on Sep 15, 2014, 06:22:49 PM
Also, First Blood, now that you've seen what Ward can do, who would win in a fight? Him or Rumlow? ;)

Frank Grillo...er...Rumlow all the way. That would be a badass fight. 8)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Don't forget how Ward tore through the SHIELD team in Turn, Turn, Turn. ;)

Also, gotta admire Garrett's taste when it comes to music. 8)

Spoiler

First Blood

First Blood

Yup. 8)

I love the line to Skye; "I like the way you think. I like the way she thinks." :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

Speaking of great lines, when seeing the Slingshot in 0-8-4, all I could think of was Garrett's line.

"Hell, every now and then they put a monkey in there for kicks."

:laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

If they don't actually bring a monkey character in for the second season I'm quitting the show. >:(

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Breaking Bad - Hermanos

One of my fav episodes. Waiting for the flashback at the end with Gus makes to you wish Vince would do a spinoff on how Gus became what he is. Same with Mike.

Look at me Hector/10

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Sep 15, 2014, 10:42:05 PM
Breaking Bad - Hermanos

One of my fav episodes. Waiting for the flashback at the end with Gus makes to you wish Vince would do a spinoff on how Gus became what he is. Same with Mike.

Look at me Hector/10

Yeah, there's his past in Chile that we still don't know about.

First Blood

First Blood

Great epsiode. Steven Bauer played the role psychopathic drug kingpin perfectly.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

So that's what happened to Tony Montana's friend. :laugh:

Eva

Eva

Started watching Vikings by chance... getting to know myself through my ancestors and heritage a little better.

Watching this actually explains a lot. :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed