Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,053 times)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

True Detective S01 E08 "Form and Void"

Pretty good episode, with a fitting closure for the two leads. The resolution of the case felt a bit, I dunno, clean and easy for my tastes.

Spoiler
The Yellow King was Peter Pettigrew's redneck clone all along, and the supernatural elements remained frustratingly vague.
[close]

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Spoiler
There were supernatural elements?
[close]

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Spoiler
It's ambiguous as to whether Rust was imagining them or not.
[close]

Eva

Eva

Spoiler
He was hallucinating. As it turned out, there were no actual supernatural elements at play in this story, only a plenthora of religious subtext and references.
[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

Dammit :P I might have to put this one further down on my list then.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 10, 2014, 09:38:32 PM
Dammit :P I might have to put this one further down on my list then.

Yeah... I was being way to optimistic in believing this series could keep its #89 place on your to-watch list :D

Cvalda

Cvalda

I was going to start it this week, but now that I know the Lovecraftian elements are just surface, it'll have to wait a little while :P I've got some more Val Lewton movies to watch.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 10, 2014, 09:52:08 PM
I've got some more Val Lewton movies to watch.

8)

Cvalda

Cvalda

8)

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 10, 2014, 09:52:08 PM
I was going to start it this week, but now that I know the Lovecraftian elements are just surface, it'll have to wait a little while :P I've got some more Val Lewton movies to watch.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Breaking Bad S03 E04 "Green Light"

I liked this one. Things are starting to get in motion again, and Hank got some good scenes. It was pretty funny seeing Jesse get trolled by his contact, but Skyler is still annoying me.

Spoiler
Poor Q. I was hoping he would get a scene with Jesse to provide some closure, but oh well.
[close]

Breaking Bad S03 E05 "Mas"

Wow, Jesse is so incompetent that he couldn't even buy an RV without f**king up. :laugh: Oh, and way to go Walt, for taking charge and showing who's boss.

Breaking Bad S03 E06 "Sunset"

Yep, things are definitely picking up. :)

Breaking Bad S03 E07 "One Minute"

Now that is how you end an episode. 8)

Breaking Bad S03 E08 "I See You"

Another great episode, mixing the various elements well. Gotta love how they go from serious drama straight to Jesse goofing off for a solid five minutes. :laugh:

Breaking Bad S03 E09 "Kafkaesque"

Jesse is such a little bitch, lol.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Breaking Bad S03 E10 "Fly"

I have hard time believing I just watched fifty minutes' worth of two jackasses trying to kill a fly. :laugh: I'm very impressed with how it managed to parlay that into genuinely compelling drama by the end, and Pinkman was actually useful for once.

Breaking Bad S03 E11 "Abiquiu"

Another good episode. Saul Goodman was hilarious as usual, and I like what it's setting up for next episode.

Breaking Bad S03 E12 "Half Measure"

That episode had some seriously haunting moments in it, and that ending as just plain badass.

Vepariga

Vepariga

COSMOS ep 1

on the big screen.

I may have had tear filled eyes. beautiful.

severen76

severen76

From Dusk Till Dawn.

Meh.

Rong

Rong

Quote from: severen76 on Mar 13, 2014, 12:33:02 AM
From Dusk Till Dawn.

Meh.

Yeah it looks pretty shit, thats without watching it, only saw the trailer

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed