Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 499,945 times)

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jan 07, 2014, 04:13:42 AM
Breaking Bad S2E01-03 'Seven Thirty-Seven', 'Grilled', and 'Bit by a Dead Bee'

Yesss 8) I absolutely love the way this show it using its opening scenes. And it's always cool seeing one of the actors direct an episode. Cranston did a great job with the season opener.
Good man.

Hubbs

Hubbs

Hey new Simpsons episode shows signs of humour and clever satire on the age old debate of film piracy :)
Actually mocking the film industry it appears (probably don't mean it though).

First Blood

First Blood

Episodes 1-9 of The Following. I am really liking it so far, even if it tends to get just a bit...no. It gets very redonkulous from time to time (fat killer climbs down from the ceiling without making a sound) in the classic slasher fashion. James Purefoy is deliciously evil. He may not dress as well as Hannibal or eat people, but Purefoy's character is a master manipulator recruiting like minded killers into his Edgar Allen Poe fetish cult. I think they were right when they said this jumped the shark in the first season, but f**k it's like a roller coaster, and at this point I am just along for the ride.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: First Blood on Jan 09, 2014, 02:40:34 AM
James Purefoy is deliciously evil.

So, basically Solomon Kane if he never found redemption? :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

Pretty much. :D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Kill la Kill Episode 13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePQUyFEHL9c#ws

Arrow's only competition.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Kill la Kill - Episode 13

It's back from its three-week hiatus with the most incredible episode yet. I screamed at the end- yes, literally screamed in a mix of rage, anguish, anticipation, and sheer admiration for the show. That's an accomplishment all on its own. I'm selling this one short because my reaction has been so strong that I don't think I can type enough to sell it. It's the best television show airing anywhere right now.

If you enjoy animation and you're not watching this show, I feel sorry for you.

The king queen is back.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

EVERYONE f**kING GO WATCH IT!

BANE

BANE

It was pretty shit to be honest  :-\

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

SWEEPS, HAND ME MY BLEACH!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Tasteless philistine.

Rong

Rong

all this shit talking about this show..... if it doesn't meet my high expectations people gon die!!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Rong on Jan 10, 2014, 01:46:52 AM
all this shit talking about this show..... if it doesn't meet my high expectations people gon die!!

Everyone likes the damn show. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar and a fiend!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

If you liked the creative madness of Space Dandy and you're capable of adapting to off-beat themes (and I know you are), you'll love it.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: BANE on Jan 10, 2014, 01:34:15 AM
It was pretty shit to be honest  :-\

"It was pretty shit to be honest  :-\" - BANE, 2014

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed