Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 500,056 times)

First Blood

First Blood

I am two seasons behind on Mad Men. Still need to see both Five and Six in their entirety. Time to change that.

Also Betty's a whore, who shouldn't get a f**king dime.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Urusei Yatsura - Episodes 1 and 2. I love the half episodes in one, my favorite TV show ever has officially begun it's rewatching! :D Ataru is still an idiot and Lum is cute as ever. Also poor Shinobu, she really liked Ataru back then. ;) Priceless/10

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Ghost in the Shell: Standalone Complex 2nd GiG E01: "Reembody"

Section 9 is back in form. This was a great episode. Fantastic visuals, lovely animation, exciting action, full of cool tech and gadgets. A very great way to slide back into the series. Some of the political commentary was a bit too on the nose (as in, if felt like someone took a sledgehammer to the nose), but that was a relatively small part of the episode. All in all, 2nd GiG is looking to be quite good, and I can't wait to see-

Wait... Are those the...?

No... it can't be... they were dead, destroyed......

It is. It's the Tachikomas. No. No.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-!

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Naruto Season 2-4

Nightmare Asylum

Watched a few more episodes of Supernatural last night. It was a shame that they had Michael Hogan and Mark Sheppard in the same episode and didn't give them a scene together.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Dec 30, 2013, 07:11:13 PM
Watched a few more episodes of Supernatural last night. It was a shame that they had Michael Hogan and Mark Sheppard in the same episode and didn't give them a scene together.

I had completely forgotten he was in Supernatural. Let's hope Sackhoff will have a cameo some day as well. :D

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Shasvre on Dec 30, 2013, 08:37:57 PM
I had completely forgotten he was in Supernatural. Let's hope Sackhoff will have a cameo some day as well. :D
She has really smitten you, hasn't she? :D

I wonder... is it because she can look like the female version of Dolph Lundgren?
Spoiler
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Eva on Dec 30, 2013, 09:49:22 PMI wonder... is it because she can look like the female version of Dolph Lundgren?

Could there be any other reason? She even adapted a more Dolph like name with Dahl, in Riddick. 8)

Eva

Eva

Don't worry, Shas. She'll be cast as Astrid McFury in The Expendables 7. Trust in Sly. 8)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Eva on Dec 30, 2013, 11:27:56 PM
Don't worry, Shas. She'll be cast as Astrid McFury in The Expendables 7. Trust in Sly. 8)

She has already been cast for the female version of Expendables, along with Gina Carano, so I'm pleased. :D

First Blood

First Blood

feh

Nightmare Asylum

heh?

Vakarian

Vakarian

Meh.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed