Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 500,110 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Sweeper is breaking my heart

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Omegazilla on Nov 24, 2013, 10:17:48 AM
Sweeper is breaking my heart hearts

fix'd

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Omegazilla on Nov 24, 2013, 10:17:48 AM
Sweeper is breaking my heart
Let's get this moveable feast under way!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I WILL FIND YOU

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

lulz Sweeps. Just watch any episode, you don't even need to watch them in order. I just watched the 50th anniversary special earlier last night and I still got to catch up from the very beginning of the series decades ago. I've seen some episodes here and there.

What I'm trying to say, don't feel pressured to watch the show, so just watch any episode, continuity be damned, because to be honest, it really doesn't matter.

Time travel and shit.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

That's not easy for me because I like to know things like "Who?"(applause pls), "Where?", "Why?", and "What?"

I don't like the thought of jumping around in a show and having a character be different or not there altogether because it happened in an episode I missed. I'm firmly against skipping episodes in any show that has connecting threads between them that can change the way any episode after it plays out. I've already observed in the few episodes of this show I've seen, even as non-nonsensically random as the premises come about, there are connecting factors between episodes that skipping out on would prove to make the show make even less sense to me.

So really, the judgement will be down to whether I like it or not as a series... and not so much as a series of random events... even though it kind of already is that... just with familiar faces that have already experienced said random events... time travel... space... words...

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Van Gogh episode, Sweeps!

^^^^

Do it!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: ShadowPred on Nov 24, 2013, 11:12:18 AM
Van Gogh episode, Sweeps!

^^^^

Do it!

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 24, 2013, 11:10:42 AM
That's not easy for me because I like to know things like "Who?"(applause pls), "Where?", "Why?", and "What?"

I don't like the thought of jumping around in a show and having a character be different or not there altogether because it happened in an episode I missed. I'm firmly against skipping episodes in any show that has connecting threads between them that can change the way any episode after it plays out. I've already observed in the few episodes of this show I've seen, even as non-nonsensically random as the premises come about, there are connecting factors between episodes that skipping out on would prove to make the show make even less sense to me.

So really, the judgement will be down to whether I like it or not as a series... and not so much as a series of random events... even though it kind of already is that... just with familiar faces that have already experienced said random events... time travel... space... words...

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

But it's a stand-alone! Not missing out on anything important if you see this one!

Rong

Rong

Don't rate Dr who.

A.) the fans turn me off.

B.) I watched the show as a kid, as an adult it don't float my boat.. just seems way too forced.

Eastbound and down final Ep

I't actually ended on a heartfelt note even though it started out so surreal, the guest stars in the ep were amazing, i'm not going to ruin it on the off chance you uncultured philistines actually decided to watch it through to the end, dis series gon be remembered as an american cult classic one day. 

Series 4 is actually best series in the run even better than the first one, and miles better than 2 and 3.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I've gotta get caught up, I've had it put on hold since some point around the middle of Season 2. I was marathoning it, so as soon as I actually had to stop to do things, I just never got back to it for whatever reason, even though I loved it all.

Rong

Rong

Ditch dr who,

Whatever cultural significance that series had shit was extinguished years ago lol, now its a tumblr meme, place it right next to supernatural :P

(this isnt a go at fans of the show btw, just my own personal jaded view on shit plz dont take me serio :) )

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 24, 2013, 11:28:30 AM
I've gotta get caught up, I've had it put on hold since some point around the middle of Season 2. I was marathoning it, so as soon as I actually had to stop to do things, I just never got back to it for whatever reason, even though I loved it all.

Yet another show to place on that Wednesday night stream. It's the only way to actually finish now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed