Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,126 times)

Nightmare Asylum

Sucks that the Leviathans seem to be so universally disliked. The concept of a group of beings created before angels and humans seems like it would be really interesting.

First Blood

First Blood

Yeah, it's a great concept. It just comes off rather poorly. :-\

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Arrow S01 E21 "The Undertaking"

Wow. That was really, really good. I especially liked the pre-island flashbacks and Malcolm's character development.

Arrow S01 E22 "Darkness on the Edge of Town"

That. Was. Awesome. The use of Radioactive was a little awkward, but everything else was great.

Spoiler
Dat arrow catch at the end. 8)
[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 13, 2013, 01:15:11 AM
The use of Radioactive was a little awkward,
Yup.  :laugh:

Eat a dick, Tommy.

But yeah, that song usage, I feel like somebody was basically like "man I f**king love this song-- wait, we have the rights?! Where can we fit it in? There? Well, uh... I... guess it makes sense there?"

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Arrow S01 E23 "Sacrifice"

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Great, great finale. I never expected it to go there.

Rong

Rong

Eastbound and down S4e07

Penultimate episode, A christmas themed episode, oh jebus stevies fake chin is amazing. "you look like f**king Frankenstein's monster" hahah

First Blood

First Blood

Watched the latest episode of Supernatural.

Spoiler
So I am two seasons behind, and Cass is working at a gas station. He totally got friendzoned and were those all angels falling from the sky at the end???
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 13, 2013, 03:43:48 PM
Watched the latest episode of Supernatural.

Spoiler
So I am two seasons behind, and Cass is working at a gas station. He totally got friendzoned and were those all angels falling from the sky at the end???
[close]

I haven't watched it yet, but...

Spoiler
Cass is full on human now.

All the angels fell from Heaven in the Season 8 ending.
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Well shite, I got some catchin' up to do. :D

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 13, 2013, 03:47:16 PM
Well shite, I got some catchin' up to do. :D

Join the club :D

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

So I guess I'll be watching the new episodes of Arrow over at the CW web site pretty soon. 

First Blood

First Blood

There's a new ep on tonight. He goes to Russia for something. Haven't started season two yet. I was looking to see if the CW had them on-demand. They don't. Ah well. Probably just gonna watch the first few eps off the web site and this one tonight on tv and watch it weekly from here on out.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Guys...if you need me to stream, Friday is a good enough day as any.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 13, 2013, 06:23:20 PM
There's a new ep on tonight. He goes to Russia for something. Haven't started season two yet. I was looking to see if the CW had them on-demand. They don't. Ah well. Probably just gonna watch the first few eps off the web site and this one tonight on tv and watch it weekly from here on out.
Season 2 is... it's almost funny how much better than Season 1 it is, in every concievable way.

The fact that I can attribute so much of it to having no Tommy and not even be joking is amazing.

Bottom line: If you even remotely like Season 1 (which obviously one has to do to make it through all those episodes), you're gonna love this shit.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I actually liked Tommy. He was one of the best developed characters on the show.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed