Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,318 times)

SIMULANT

SIMULANT

Deadwood, such a shame it was cancelled/not finished.

fantastic production values , great cast and overflowing swearing.

Win , Win, Win

Nightmare Asylum

I finished up season three of Lost...

:o :o :o :o :o :'( :'( :'( :o :o :o

Supernatural S5E15-16 'Dead Men Don't Wear Plaid' and 'Dark Side Of The Moon'

The first one was a great Bobby-centric episode, and has me quite excited to finally meet Death when he comes into play. And whoa...'Dark Side Of The Moon' was amazing. So many questions, so many ideas and concepts, and just an all around excellently executed take on some of the show's most important themes.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I might have to watch some Supernatural based on the episode titles alone.

Nightmare Asylum

Haha, yep. Lots of awesome movie and song title references.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 01, 2013, 05:20:48 PM'Dark Side Of The Moon'

"Buenas noches, bitches!" ;D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Loved having him back, even in this, erm, state of being :D

Supernatural S5E17-18 '99 Problems' and 'Point Of No Return'

And here we are with yet another great pair of episodes; season five have been very consistent in quality so far, very rarely straying from what makes episodes such as these so great. If there is one thing that surprised me so much about these last few episodes, it is that Dean is the one in the real dilemma with his choice at the moment. I was thinking that these last few episodes were going to have a bit more of a Sam focus, given the guy that he is supposed to be pairing up with.

And now here I am on the home stretch...can't wait to finish up the season!

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Justice League "War World" Parts 1 and 2

Superman gets to kick a fair amount of ass as a space gladiator. Pretty cool.

Justice League "The Brave and the Bold Parts 1 and 2"

Flash and GL versus smartass Gorillas. Love it.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Homeland - Season 3

Tin Man Is Down

The first episode of the third season just leaked and we're off to a pretty good start. There's no Brody in this episode and we instead get to follow the family and the people at Langely as they deal with the aftermath of the Season 2 finale.

Eva

Eva

Yes!

Should you have a link, pleeeaaase feel free to PM me, Shas. :)

I swear that if I'm asked for a password, I'll type shasvreisthecoolestdudeonthegalaxy.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Eva on Sep 02, 2013, 09:44:00 PMYes!

Should you have a link, pleeeaaase feel free to PM me, Shas. :)

Done. :)

Eva

Eva

Thx Shas. :)

Starting watching some new season Danish sit-coms on Danish niche tv channel TV2 Zulu and they are freaking hilarious. Situational comedy stuff with no canned laughter, The Office style.

Reminds me I need to re-watch the original Gervais show soon. I have the entire The Office series + specials just sitting there in my collection.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Speaking of Danish TV, here's some fake Danish TV for you to enjoy. ;) ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YFmCAdhdNQ#

Eva

Eva

Lol that punchline at the end. :D

Reminds me of this little gem from the just deceased Fleksnes (aka best thing that ever came out of Norway, apart from some bearded guys in a chopper in John Carpenter's The Thing):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrGIhrs3HkI#

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Speaking of Danish TV, I'm should reallt get around to finishing Riget one of these days...

Nightmare Asylum

Supernatural S5E19-22 'Hammer Of The Gods', 'The Devil You Know', 'Two Minutes To Midnight', and 'Swan Song'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXpnI52cLEc#ws

A fantastic intended ending to a fantastic series. Beautifully dark, hauntingly inspirational, and downright perfect in its portrayal of the emotional bond shared between Sam and Dean Winchester.

"Endings are hard. But then again... nothing ever really ends, does it?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X_2IdybTV0#ws

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed