Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,475 times)

Vepariga

Vepariga

Quote from: ShadowPred on May 16, 2013, 10:12:21 AM
The season finale of Arrow...holy jesus f**king christ. Never in a million years did I expect a TV show about Green Arrow to be so god damn good, and continually get better every f**king week. This finale was balls to the wall f**king crazy and holy shit, this f**king finale..jesus f**king....jesus christ on a stick, jesus!

This.

me and shadows convo during the episode was basically
holyshit!
oh f**k!
god dammit!
awww shit!
oh!
hoylshittt!

lol

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

There were just no f**king words...no words to describe what went down, we had no choice but to ramble with curses! Cry1

Vepariga

Vepariga

I watched it again lol
Spoiler
seriously when Ollie said "It should have been me!" with Tommy  :'( ..hard hitting stuff.
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vepariga on May 17, 2013, 01:27:39 PM
I watched it again lol
Spoiler
seriously when Ollie said "It should have been me!" with Tommy  :'( ..hard hitting stuff.
[close]

Omfg...

Shasvre

Shasvre

Dexter - Season 1

Episode 1 - Dexter

I figured it was time to give the whole show a rewatch in time for the eight and final season. Things were pretty different back then. The mood and the character felt a bit darker. The lightning was great, lots of red and shadows. Dexter had a few odd things going on as well. What was up with that plastic wrap mask for example? It made the character a bit creepier though. And of course, there was that wonderful Doakes and Dexter interaction. Some of the most memorable scenes were from the pilot episode.

Aspie

Aspie

Hannibal- Fromage

This is easily one of the best T.V. episodes of any show I have ever watched. Holy. Shit.

Nightmare Asylum

Game of Thrones S1E05-10 'The Wolf and the Lion', 'A Golden Crown', 'You Win or You Die', 'The Pointy End', 'Baelor', and 'Fire and Blood'

Oh my God I can't even explain how much I love this :o Two days of viewing and I watched the whole first season, and I'm dying to find out what happens next.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

You're so damn lucky that you don't have to wait a year between Season 1 and 2.  :D

Nightmare Asylum

Haha, indeed :D Just gotta find a day to get my friends here to watch it (got them addicted with me :P ).

Season 3 is coming to an end soon, right? Can't wait for that as well. The wait for season 4 is going to be dreadful though. I don't even have HBO! :D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Yup, three more episodes left in Season 3. It's gone by so fast. ;-;

Nightmare Asylum

Excellent! I can not wait to get my hand on that.

I want to read the books as well, once I'm finished spending some time in the pages of Middle-Earth.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Game of Thrones S3 Ep 7.

You would think Theon has been through enough, they go do that to him.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 18, 2013, 01:51:13 AM
Game of Thrones S1E05-10 'The Wolf and the Lion', 'A Golden Crown', 'You Win or You Die', 'The Pointy End', 'Baelor', and 'Fire and Blood'

Oh my God I can't even explain how much I love this :o Two days of viewing and I watched the whole first season, and I'm dying to find out what happens next.
Excellent. 8)

How did you feel about that ending? And for that matter, the ending to Baelor. And of course, Bronn.

Also, you need to give this a look now that you've seen the show. ;)

Clicky.

Nightmare Asylum

Bronn is very interesting so far. I can't wait to see more of him.

Spoiler
Even though I knew Ned was going to die, the ending to 'Baelor' still left me in shock. I thought he would die in the finale, so I assumed that, somehow, he was going to escape from that situation.

As far as the ending of the season goes, that was excellent. Been waiting for the dragons (and magic of some sort) since the beginning, and their birth did not disappoint. Should be great seeing how they factor into the story as we progress forward. I'm also very interested in seeing what's going to happen as we travel beyond the wall.
[close]

As far as the compare goes, awesome :D Nice to know I own a brother :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed