Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 497,812 times)

First Blood

First Blood

Excellent my friend. Most excellent. ;D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 15, 2013, 02:32:03 AM
Game of Thrones S1E01-04 'Winter is Coming', 'The Kingsroad', 'Lord Snow', and 'Cripples, Bastards, and Broken Things'

I had no intention of starting this show yet, but I had some friends over who knew I bought it and wanted to check it out themselves. Wound up making it through four episodes. :D

Anyways, there are a lot of adjectives running through my mind right now that I can use to describe this show. I'm going to keep it plain and simple, though: I loved it, and I can not wait to watch more.

You think you know what you're getting into?

You know nothing.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: SpaceMarines on May 15, 2013, 04:32:37 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 15, 2013, 02:32:03 AM
Game of Thrones S1E01-04 'Winter is Coming', 'The Kingsroad', 'Lord Snow', and 'Cripples, Bastards, and Broken Things'

I had no intention of starting this show yet, but I had some friends over who knew I bought it and wanted to check it out themselves. Wound up making it through four episodes. :D

Anyways, there are a lot of adjectives running through my mind right now that I can use to describe this show. I'm going to keep it plain and simple, though: I loved it, and I can not wait to watch more.

You think you know what you're getting into?

You know nothing.
Well played, sir. Well played...

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 15, 2013, 02:32:03 AMGame of Thrones S1E01-04 'Winter is Coming', 'The Kingsroad', 'Lord Snow', and 'Cripples, Bastards, and Broken Things'

I'm glad you liked it, though it's hard not to. :D

So, what do you think of our dear Joffrey? :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Shasvre on May 15, 2013, 07:59:21 AM
So, what do you think of our dear Joffrey? :laugh:

Hateeeeeee him! :D

So far I really like Ned Stark, Tyrion, and Daenerys, Jon Snow, and Ned's youngest daughter (whose name has slipped my mind). The show has a huge cast, and it was a bit hard to keep track of everyone at first, but its all starting to fall into place now.

Spoiler
The way episode four ended had me a bit sad; Tyrion is the only member of the Lannister family had had taken a liking to!

I'm very excited to see the Dragon eggs hatch, and I really want to see more of the White Walkers from the opening scene as well. Speaking of Dragons and White Walkers (and Direwolves), I've noticed that, aside from those few creatures/inhuman beings, the show seems to be more grounded than other fantasy stories like, say, The Lord of the Rings. I wonder if we're going to be seeing more creatures or magic pop up?
[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Glad you're loving it so far, NA.  :)

Tyrion is definitely a favorite of mine... You're in for an insane ride.

Vickers

Vickers

Revenge
Season 2: Episode 21 & 22
"Truth"

Wow. This double-length episode felt like a film that was intense from start to finish. "Truth" is one of the strongest episodes, not only in the second season but, in the entire series. The pacing was perfect, a silly subplot that could have dragged was wrapped up quickly and neatly, emotions were running high, the cast hit the right notes with their performances and the score was great as usual.

Amazing finale and I can't wait for season 3.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 15, 2013, 10:50:49 AMHateeeeeee him! :D
That's one of the few characters you won't ever grow to like. :laugh:

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 15, 2013, 10:50:49 AMSo far I really like Ned Stark, Tyrion, and Daenerys, Jon Snow, and Ned's youngest daughter (whose name has slipped my mind).
Aye, Ned was awesome. As is Arya. Daenerys is my favorite character though. Her story arc in the first season was great, dropped a bit during the second season but comes back in strenght in Season 3.

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 15, 2013, 10:50:49 AM
Spoiler
The way episode four ended had me a bit sad; Tyrion is the only member of the Lannister family had had taken a liking to!
[close]
Don't worry, he's about to team up with Bronn. 8)

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 15, 2013, 10:50:49 AM
Spoiler
I wonder if we're going to be seeing more creatures or magic pop up?
[close]
Maybe... ;D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Shasvre on May 15, 2013, 11:50:59 AM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on May 15, 2013, 10:50:49 AMHateeeeeee him! :D
That's one of the few characters you won't ever grow to like. :laugh:

Though, like me, you may grow to pity him.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Buh, you guys are getting me all the more excited to watch more GOT. I think Friday I'm going to be jumping back into it. Can't wait! 8)

Battlestar Galactica S3E01-04 'Occupation', 'Precipice', 'Exodus, Part 1', and 'Exodus, Part 2'

:o :-\ :( :'( :o

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I know the feeling.

The events of the Cylon occupation will resonate till the end of the show.

Aspie

Aspie

The Bates Motel is the second best show on television. Whatever kid that plays Bates is freaking fantastic, and creepy as shit too  :laugh: :'(

Shasvre

Shasvre

Supernatural - Season 8

Episode 23 - Sacrifice

Well, I'll be damned, that was actually a really good finale. Some interesting things happening and leaving us with two excellent villains for the next season. Best thing was...

Spoiler
...that last shot of the angels raining down over Earth. :o

[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The season finale of Arrow...holy jesus f**king christ. Never in a million years did I expect a TV show about Green Arrow to be so god damn good, and continually get better every f**king week. This finale was balls to the wall f**king crazy and holy shit, this f**king finale..jesus f**king....jesus christ on a stick, jesus!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Something is f**king something... somewhere in this world.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed