Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 500,136 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: ShadowPred on Apr 17, 2013, 03:40:52 AM
He didn't see the entire ending though, he left after he saw you know what.
Did he -- did he RAGE QUIT in the last five minutes of the finale?!!

Quote from: Vickers on Apr 17, 2013, 03:42:19 AM
I personally wouldn't have had the ending any other way.

Spoiler
There's been enough hardship for Robin and Tui and just having them deal with how messed up they are after all these events is enough of a bleak ending. There's a lot they have to work through individually and together (assuming she takes Tui under her wing). And the ending felt natural to the progression of the story. It maintained the tone of the series but turned the notch up and went a little darker, which was appropriate.
[close]
Exactly.

Aspie

Aspie

guise, Norman Bates just got laid

guise, wtf

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Aspie on Apr 17, 2013, 03:45:40 AM

guise, wtf

Rick Grimes?!

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: ShadowPred on Apr 17, 2013, 04:36:32 AM
Quote from: Aspie on Apr 17, 2013, 03:45:40 AM

guise, wtf

Rick Grimes?!

LOL.

Like seriously, all the girls and even his teacher are all over Norman, but he has feelings for his Mom lol.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Oh, lame.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: ShadowPred on Apr 17, 2013, 06:30:31 AM
Oh, lame.

But the show still mamanges to be good somehow <.< ... >.>

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Aspie on Apr 17, 2013, 04:39:07 AMLike seriously, all the girls and even his teacher are all over Norman, but he has feelings for his Mom lol.

I'm not sure how much of his relatinship with his teacher that's just in his head.

Nightmare Asylum

Battlestar Galactica S2E19-20 'Lay Down Your Burdens, Part 1' and 'Part 2'

Whoa...that was not at all the finale that I was expecting. But I loved it. Absolutely loved it.

First Blood

First Blood

Defiance - Pilot

SyFy Channel's newest romp. I liked it quite a bit. Not nearly as complex (or as good as BSG) but it was entertaining enough.

Vepariga

Vepariga

Game of thrones ep3 S3 *chop*

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Game of Thrones, Season 2, Episode 4

Damn, I knew Joeffrey was a c**t, but I didn't know he was that f**ked up.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 18, 2013, 08:30:45 PMDamn, I knew Joeffrey was a c**t, but I didn't know he was that f**ked up.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Apr 18, 2013, 06:47:57 PM
Battlestar Galactica S2E19-20 'Lay Down Your Burdens, Part 1' and 'Part 2'

Whoa...that was not at all the finale that I was expecting. But I loved it. Absolutely loved it.

Ah, man, shit gets real good right after this. ;D

Word of advice; try and watch the first four episodes of Season 3 back-to-back-to-back-to-back. They're pretty much a film within the show.

Also, there's The Resistance webseries, which bridges the gap between the seasons. May want to watch that first, as well. Pretty sure it should be on one of the DVDs.

Nightmare Asylum

Yup, I remember you telling me about the first four episodes; definitely going to save them for a day when I have the time. Very excited for it!

I'll try to get those webisodes watched as soon as possible. Maybe even today :)

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I say watch the webisodes after the four episode arc. The shock of what life is like on New Caprica after the occupation is best left for the opening scenes of the season.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed