Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 500,139 times)

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 14, 2013, 10:16:48 PM
Quote from: Vickers on Apr 14, 2013, 10:03:40 PM
- The final shot will be Robin walking into the ice-cold lake and standing there waiting to die.
What gives you that idea?

That would be a very Campion-esque ending, though.

Spoiler
Well this case has already been hitting her hard. She connects with Tui on a personal level and even projected her own sexual abuse onto the case. If it turns out that Al Parker or Johnno is responsible for raping and impregnating Tui, she would feel an enormous amount of guilt and self-doubt with regards to her judgement on those close to her. I think that on top of the death of her mother and her dark past is enough to send her into a dark place where she feels there's no way out but death. And if anything else was to happen to Tui, that would be even more reason. She's a strong character but I think it could very well be her breaking point.
[close]

I was reading a review on The New York Times and this was mentioned:

QuoteMost of the elaborately introduced plotlines fizzle out (or simply vanish), and the final surprise is the worst kind of twist ending, arrived at arbitrarily and seemingly presented for its shock value.

Spoiler
This makes me nervous and could very well mean that Campion took the Johnno route after all.

But, on a good note, I did read on a different site that GJ's somewhat aloof knowingness fits into the story after all. I just hope it's true and that she has a significant role in the story after all.
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Holly Hunter ends up becoming God or something, there's your SHOCKING ENDING!

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: ShadowPred on Apr 14, 2013, 10:54:35 PM
Holly Hunter ends up becoming God or something, there's your SHOCKING ENDING!

Well, I guess it's time to tell you ladies the truth. I'm God. And no one impregnated Tui. She's a virgin. And also, this weed is some good shit.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Role the abrupt ending credits!

Cvalda

Cvalda

Not before GJ rips off her mask revealing her to be CHRIS CARTER!!!!!11!!! :o :o :o

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 14, 2013, 10:59:33 PM
Not before GJ rips off her mask revealing her to be CHRIS CARTER!!!!!11!!! :o :o :o

Omg, it all makes sense now...all this rape talk, there really can only be one person who is in charge here...

Vickers

Vickers

Spoiler
[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

AUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vickers on Apr 14, 2013, 11:09:01 PM

Spoiler
[close]

I swear, this is a frame from the actual show, Vicks just paused it!

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Hannibal: Episode 2

Bate's Motel: Episodes 1 through 4

Game of Thrones Season 1: Episode 10

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Cal427eb on Apr 15, 2013, 01:16:54 AMBate's Motel: Episodes 1 through 4

Did you like it?

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Yes! I thought it was very good. I agree with you that they shouldn't focus on some things too much like the pot field and such.

Vickers

Vickers

Top of the Lake
Episode 6

Wow. Another brutal, haunting episode that shook me to my core. There are some extremely chilling moments but what really works in this episode is the tension leading up to these moments. I just hope that they left themselves enough room to wrap everything up in the final episode.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Were any of your suspicions confirmed? :o

First Blood

First Blood

If Al turns out to be some closet wack-job I am out. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed