Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,171 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Feb 01, 2013, 09:40:21 PM
Spoiler
It was just his envisionment of what he would do to be the husband/father his family needed and deserved, thinking his family would be there to actually do it to, but the reality is that they've already given up hope that he would come and left.
[close]

Spoiler
Ah, I see. I was thinking along those lines. I looked up the episode on Wikipedia as well and they said he decided not to spend Thanksgiving with his family after watching the slideshow, which didn't seem to make any sense to me.
[close]

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Do No Harm

f**k...

Rong

Rong

30 rock finale

More than enough starwars references, especially the first 10 minutes taking the piss out of Internet culture.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Lost S4E05 "The Constant"

One of the best episodes yet. Goddamn, it might have been the best. Everything about it was just... wonderful, from beginning to end. Desmond's story is wonderfully fascinating, and Faraday has quickly risen to become one of my favourite characters, and this episode was mainly about those two. So, yeah, it was great. Hope there's more in the vein of this and "Flashes Before Your Eyes."

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

That moment when the call goes through and Penny remembers...

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Spoiler
[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Oh god... chills.   :) / :'(

First Blood

First Blood

X-Files

Fire

Hooray! Mark Sheppard! 8)

Beyond the Sea

Beyond the Sea was a f**king great episode. From a story standpoint, and the acting. Brad Dourif stole about every scene he was in. It was such an emotionally charged performance from him. One of my favorite acting gigs he's done at this point.

Wow.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: First Blood on Feb 05, 2013, 06:07:52 AM
X-Files

Fire

Hooray! Mark Sheppard! 8)

That man has shown up in just about every sci-fi show I've seen. X-Files, Firefly, Battlestar Galactica, Doctor Who... f**k, wouldn't be surprised if he showed his loveable face in Lost. :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

Mark Sheppard is f**king awesome. I am happy whenever he pops up. :laugh:

Eva

Eva

I'm starting on Dexter season 7 tonight. About f'ing time. 8)

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Feb 05, 2013, 05:39:46 AM

One of the best episodes yet. Goddamn, it might have been the best. Everything about it was just... wonderful, from beginning to end. Desmond's story is wonderfully fascinating, and Faraday has quickly risen to become one of my favourite characters, and this episode was mainly about those two. So, yeah, it was great. Hope there's more in the vein of this and "Flashes Before Your Eyes."

As for great character arcs, just wait until Ab Aeterno reveals Richard Alpert's past and secrets in season 6. :)

Quote from: First Blood on Feb 05, 2013, 06:16:00 AM
Mark Sheppard is f**king awesome. I am happy whenever he pops up. :laugh:

FB's Most Wanted  :-* :laugh:

First Blood

First Blood

It's true. I have a mancrush on him. :D

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Eva on Feb 05, 2013, 02:29:02 PM
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Feb 05, 2013, 05:39:46 AM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m4kaxiNXMy1qbl87uo1_250.jpg

As for great character arcs, just wait until Ab Aeterno reveals Richard Alpert's past and secrets in season 6. :)

Can't wait for that. He hasn't done much yet, but he's really left an impression on me, what with
Spoiler
him being seemingly immortal and all. But now I guess that could be due to the time dilation of the island...
[close]

Eva

Eva

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Feb 05, 2013, 02:42:57 PM
Quote from: Eva on Feb 05, 2013, 02:29:02 PM

Can't wait for that. He hasn't done much yet, but he's really left an impression on me, what with
Spoiler
him being seemingly immortal and all. But now I guess that could be due to the time dilation of the island...
[close]
Well, Richard Alpert's story is really a very... 'human' story. Some very emotional stuff in there. So much suffering. I'd better not say anymore than that - don't wanna spoil or oversell the episode, but it's easily one of my favorites along with The Constant.

Funny how I re-watched some of the early episodes the other day and noticed tiny details I hadn't really picked up before. :)

Quote from: First Blood on Feb 05, 2013, 02:31:16 PM
It's true. I have a mancrush on him. :D
Spoiler
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Eva on Feb 05, 2013, 02:29:02 PMI'm starting on Dexter season 7 tonight. About f'ing time. 8)

Indeed. Best season in a while. 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed