Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 504,925 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

They probably get them from Bobby. But hey, it's not like they are above cheating and stealing in the line of duty.

First Blood

First Blood

True. It just seems like it would bring more attention to themselves if they're using stolen cars.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I'm surprised they can move around at all with what happened in Slash Fiction.

Next episode, Repo Man, is pretty good by the way. ;)

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Nov 20, 2012, 03:05:58 PM
I'm surprised they can move around at all with what happened in Slash Fiction.

And still pose as FBI agents...

Shasvre

Shasvre

Yup. It should be hard enough after having FBI on their tails in previous seasons, but with the killing spree, they would be recognisable to most of America. :-\

First Blood

First Blood

I am not sure what the writers were trying to do. Even though they're America's Most Wanted, they're still walking around in public and doing jobs. Of course the Season wouldn't be much if it was just Sam & Dean hiding whilst doing nothing. It would have felt better if they were on the run and felt desperate. :-\

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

The View. With guest Chris O'Donnell (Robin in two Batman films, Batman Forever and Batman & Robin) on the show. I was a bit too happy.  ;)

Eva

Eva

Finally got around to watching Dr Who s7e5: The Angels Take Manhatten and I'm just gutted from that ending. But hell, if you become a sobbing mess from watching it, I guess it means that they pulled it off in magnificent fashion. But damn...  :'(

Starting on the last Sherlock episode next and from the episode title, I can just tell that this will probably make me cry my heart out as well. Damn you Brits...

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Eva on Nov 20, 2012, 11:30:21 PMStarting on the last Sherlock episode next and from the episode title, I can just tell that this will probably make me cry my heart out as well. Damn you Brits...

Almost cried myself. :'(

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Laufey on Nov 20, 2012, 11:31:03 PM
Quote from: Eva on Nov 20, 2012, 11:30:21 PMStarting on the last Sherlock episode next and from the episode title, I can just tell that this will probably make me cry my heart out as well. Damn you Brits...

Almost cried myself. :'(
Spoiler
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

You finished it?

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Laufey on Nov 21, 2012, 01:29:49 AM
You finished it?

Yep - I really liked it, although this series/episodes version of Moriarty, was a bit over-the-top, even considering the overall spirit of this show. With that said, the Irene Adler episode is probably my favorite of season 2.

Spoiler
So, how do you think they got away with Sherlock's 'death'? Surely, Molly played an integral part and the biker ramming Watson in that pivotal moment gives reason to speculate, that they exchanged the body or something while he wasn't watching. Poor lovestruck Molly - what she has to endure from Sherlock in this series :D
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Eva on Nov 21, 2012, 01:38:49 AMYep - I really liked it, although this series/episodes version of Moriarty, was a bit over-the-top, even considering the overall spirit of this show. With that said, the Irene Adler episode is probably my favorite of season 2.

Spoiler
So, how do you think they got away with Sherlock's 'death'? Surely, Molly played an integral part and the biker ramming Watson in that pivotal moment gives reason to speculate, that they exchanged the body or something while he wasn't watching. Poor lovestruck Molly - what she has to endure from Sherlock in this series :D
[close]
Spoiler
Yup, Molly definitely have a finger in this. It's been a while since I watched it, so I don't really remember the biker scene. It's gonna be interesting to see how they pulled it off. We should get Season 3 the next summer or fall.

And since you're a Doctor Who fan as well.

Spoiler

;D
[close]
[close]

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Laufey on Nov 21, 2012, 01:41:01 AM
Spoiler
Yup, Molly definitely have a finger in this. It's been a while since I watched it, so I don't really remember the biker scene. It's gonna be interesting to see how they pulled it off. We should get Season 3 the next summer or fall.

And since you're a Doctor Who fan as well.

Spoiler

;D
[close]
[close]

Spoiler
Just after Sherlock falls to the ground, Watson is hit by a passing bike and knocked to the ground for half a minute, while people surround Sherlock's presumed body, blocking his view. So you just know that Sherlock had everything set up prior to his final meeting with Moriarty - you just don't know exactly how it played out.

Yeah, I've seen that one  :D  Now, Cumberbatcth and Freeman need to wrap up with this Hobbit nonsense and get moving on season 3, dammit!
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

What if... The Hobbit is Season 3? :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed