Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 504,907 times)

Terx2

Terx2

Homeland Season 1

Watch the entire season in the last two days.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Supernatural - Season 8

A Little Slice of Kevin

Well, Castiel is back. Not quite as powerful as he used to be.

Spoiler
Apparently rescued by the angels from Purgatory and now used to spy on the Winchesters. I seriously doubt the angels were behind all of this however. Let's see where this goes...
[close]

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Terx2 on Nov 15, 2012, 07:57:16 AM
Homeland Season 1

Watch the entire season in the last two days.

Nice - how did you like the first season, when watching it in one go?

Oh, Laufey - I think I've figured out something (possible spoilers)  ;)
Spoiler
the-hit-and-run subplot - I wondered how it'll fit into the main storyline and suddenly I came to this thought: watching Brody play along with Carrie and the VP to cover it up 'until', might just turn him against these people again. Did you see the look he sent the VP at the party? Watching this guy wiggle himself out of trouble, all in the name of protecting his future presidential candidacy, hell - who can really blame Brody?
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Eva on Nov 15, 2012, 01:41:05 PMOh, Laufey - I think I've figured out something (possible spoilers)  ;)

Spoiler
the-hit-and-run subplot - I wondered how it'll fit into the main storyline and suddenly I came to this thought: watching Brody play along with Carrie and the VP to cover it up 'until', might just turn him against these people again. Did you see the look he sent the VP at the party? Watching this guy wiggle himself out of trouble, all in the name of protecting his future presidential candidacy, hell - who can really blame Brody?
[close]

Spoiler
Yup, I think that only served to remind Brody of how good the VP is to clear his name when it comes to the death of innocents.
[close]

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Supernatural Season 8 A little slice of Kevin

Shit just got real!!!

Shasvre

Shasvre

Battlestar Galactica - Season 2

Epiphanies
Black Market
Scar
Sacrifice
The Captain's Hand
Downloaded

This last episode was very interesting. Let's see if I get things right...

Spoiler
So there are twelve Cylon models and a unlimited amount of copies of each model. But when a copy dies, it gets downloaded into a new body, taking the memories from its previous body with it. But how do the different copies of each model interact with each other? For example, the pregnant Sharon seem to have memories from the Sharon that served on Galactica, while at other times it seems like the Cylon only have the memories from the specific copy they were downloaded from and not from all the copies of a certain model. A bit confused on how this works...

Also, what's up with Six on Caprica having her own Gaius in her head?
[close]

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

A Pinkie Pie centered episode.

Yessss. ;D

Shasvre

Shasvre

Battlestar Galactica - Season 2

Lay Down Your Burdens (Part 1)
Lay Down Your Burdens (Part 2)

Spoiler
I don't like the one year jump. Don't like it at all.
[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

You will.

Spoiler
You will.
[close]

Shasvre

Shasvre

I suppose that Season 3 could change my mind. But I think this could have worked better as a season opening than the ending. :-\

Also, now that I'm done with Season 2, when would be the best time to watch The Plan and Razor?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: Laufey on Nov 18, 2012, 05:25:10 PM
Also, now that I'm done with Season 2, when would be the best time to watch The Plan and Razor?

Razor at the start of Season 4; The Plan after the whole shebang is done.

Quote from: Laufey on Nov 18, 2012, 05:25:10 PM
I suppose that Season 3 could change my mind. But I think this could have worked better as a season opening than the ending. :-\

Oh, you'll love the actual Season 3 opener.

Just you wait.

Spoiler
Just you wait.
[close]

Lie

Lie

Latest Misfits

They should of saved this for the Series/Season finale, I can't see them topping this episode for quite sometime. It's a damn shame! :'(

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Moonshiners on Discovery Channel.

Vepariga

Vepariga

New Girl

When Winston thinks he has a man period and Schmit turns off the gas and Nick gets water massaged by a strange chinese dude.
lots of lolz where had.

First Blood

First Blood

Supernatural Season Seven

The Slice Girls
Plucky Pennywhistle's Magic Menagerie

This is more of a continuity issue, but now that Sam & Dean have the Impala in hiding; they seem to have a new car every week. I am I supposed to assume they're stealing these cars or getting them from Bobby's? :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed