Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,010 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Battlestar Galactica - Season 2

Resurrection Ship (Part 1)
Resurrection Ship (Part 2)

Two excellent episodes.

Spoiler
Can't wait to see where the show goes when it comes to Six and Gaius. I'm really glad she made it out of the whole thing alive. Also, seeing two Battlestars in action was pretty damn badass. 8)
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Supernatural Season Seven

The Mentalists
Season 7, Time For A Wedding!

I miss the days when the stakes were high and everyone was hanging on by a thread. I may have to watch Hammer of the Gods just out of spite.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Yup, too bad Kripke didn't run the show after Season 5. :-\

On the other hand, I liked Garth.

First Blood

First Blood

Isn't he serving as Excutive Consultant? I wonder what that entails.

Yeah, I liked Garth as well.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Don't really know which role he has, but Sera Gamble took over as showrunner after Season 5.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Nov 10, 2012, 05:42:16 PM
Don't really know which role he has, but Sera Gamble took over as showrunner after Season 5.

She's not doing too good a job either. :P

Shasvre

Shasvre

They changed showrunner again for Season 8, I think. Don't know to who.

The best thing to do would be to plan for one great final season and then end it all.

First Blood

First Blood

The show just doesn't seem to have the same spark that the first five seasons had. It felt fresh, new and exciting. Now it's kind of weird and boring. The Leviathans don't feel as threatening as they should. I guess I am happy Lucifer shows up to annoy Sam every now and again. But that's not enough. :'(

How is Season Eight at this point?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Season 8 is better than Season 7, but still pretty boring. The bond between Dean and Benny (a new vampire character) is pretty good, but I can't really say I give a shit about Sam or his girlfriend. Looking forward to Castiel's return in next weeks episode however. Provided they don't make him into a villain again. :-\

How would you like the show to end, by the way?

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Nov 10, 2012, 05:53:34 PM
How would you like the show to end, by the way?

That's a tough question. Really it is. There are a few avenues they could explore, which I wouldn't mind....

Spoiler
Sam & Dean could sacrifice themselves to save the world. But this time there would be no coming back or no resurrections.

They could stop hunting and finally live a normal life.

Or it can end with them continuing to do what they do best. Hunting and saving lives.
[close]
I'd be fine with those to be honest. As long as the story is logical and backs them up as to why they're doing one of those things, I can accept it.

How would you like to see it end? :)

Shasvre

Shasvre

I'm not really sure. I would love to see Michael and Lucifer back in the game somehow.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Nov 10, 2012, 07:13:46 PM
I'm not really sure. I would love to see Michael and Lucifer back in the game somehow.

Yeah, I'd love to see them back as well.

Lie

Lie

SORA NO OTOSHIMONO: FORTE Episode 3

They're all wresting for 2 million yen and a free bath ticket, the main character is dressed with a pair of knickers over he's face only showing his eyes, The Masked Dupant! In the first round he's pinned in the first minute and just before the 3 count he counters by groping his opponent to the point where she gives up, the second round was a tag team elimination death match his teammate and one the other teams fighters are disqualified for use of illegal weapons. Leaving him in a 1 on 1 match where again his caught in a hold within seconds, he turns to kiss his opponent, shocked by this she releases her hold and he gets the upper hand then lays it on her chest insuring his victory. In the finally match which following a surprise announcement became a Cage match he's fighting against the school president (Who's arranged this event) a master of the Iron Claw. He walks into the ring with a bulge in his pants and has the fight takes place out comes the Iron Claw as all hope dies sesame seed oil shots out his crotch allowing him to break free from the hold, wasting no time he goes on the offensive as the school president takes a step back she slips on the oil covering the floor and losses her top to the Masked Dupant. Fuelled by the scent of the top he wraps it around his face and proceeds to claim his victory, before he can lay the final blow a masked warrior falls from the sky and pinned him to the side on the cage wall and slaps the Masked Dupant furiously before slapping him into the air and preforms the kinniku buster (Kid Muscle), as he lies there the unknown warriors starts to celebrate her victory but the Masked Dupant slows gets back on his feet and raises one hand but before he can act the ref jumps in and show the crowd... His already dead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjMr793w2Zc#ws

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The Mindy Project

First Blood

First Blood

Supernatural Season Seven

How to Win Friends and Influence Monsters
Death's Door

I thought Death's Door was a pretty good episode. Here we learn a fair amount about Bobby.

Spoiler
I am gonna miss him. :'(
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed