Last TV Show You Watched

Started by Predator Queen, Mar 29, 2011, 04:30:51 AM

Author
Last TV Show You Watched (Read 505,989 times)

Shasvre

Shasvre

Battlestar Galactica - Season 2

Scattered
Valley of Darkness
Fragged
Resistance

These first four episodes have been great. Tense as well, with martial law being declared after the assassination attempt on Adama and the arrest of President Roslin. I'm glad to see the old man back on his feet.

Spoiler
Not glad to see Sharon die at the end of the last episode though. She's been through a lot of shit so far. At least she didn't end up as a lab rat.
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Ah, you didn't wait too long before jumping into Season Two! Good. I felt Season Two is very good. Things get real interesting once the Pegasus shows up. It also has one of my  favorite Adama/Tigh moments which made me cheer.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I'm a bit torn when it comes to Tigh. On one hand he's a grumpy alcoholic, on the other hand he's a very competent officer. Things would be a lot easier for him if his f**king wife wasn't around.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Nov 08, 2012, 11:33:08 PM
I'm a bit torn when it comes to Tigh. On one hand he's a grumpy alcoholic, on the other hand he's a very competent officer. Things would be a lot easier for him if his f**king wife wasn't around.

Just frakking wait. ;D

Make sure to watch Razor as well. It's important.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I should watch Razor after Season 3, right? According to Wikipedia, it's really the first two episodes of Season 4.

Aspie

Aspie

House M.D.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Adventure Time

Have I ever mentioned just how much I love this show? Cause if I have, I don't care I'm saying it again: I f**king love this show.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Nov 08, 2012, 11:54:06 PM
I should watch Razor after Season 3, right? According to Wikipedia, it's really the first two episodes of Season 4.

Yup. It's the first disc in my Season Four set. It takes place in the present, but there are also flashback sequences that fill you in on what's going on.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I'm also glad they changed the intro a bit from Season 1. Back then they showed bits and pieces of the episode they were about to show. A good way to ruin some surprises.

Edit: Nevermind, seems like they still are. :-\

First Blood

First Blood

I didn't mind that too much. Do you like that they show what's to come in each episode through various quick shots?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 09, 2012, 12:13:55 AM
I didn't mind that too much. Do you like that they show what's to come in each episode through various quick shots?

Well, that's exactly what I was referring to in my above post, so no. :D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I always liked that, built up a lot of excitement and had a very unique presence... except for two exceptions in two episodes. Be certain to skip past the 'teaser' of Season 2's finale, that one has an extremely spoilery shot.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Laufey on Nov 09, 2012, 12:15:57 AM
Well, that's exactly what I was referring to in my above post, so no. :D

Ooooh, I thought you were referring to the actual intro. The one with the actors names and such. :laugh:

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 09, 2012, 12:21:03 AMOoooh, I thought you were referring to the actual intro. The one with the actors names and such. :laugh:

Ah, that one is mostly shots from the two pilot episodes, I think. At least at this point.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 09, 2012, 12:20:04 AMBe certain to skip past the 'teaser' of Season 2's finale, that one has an extremely spoilery shot.

I've skipped past them all since a while back, but I'll be extra careful not to watch that then. :)

NavyReservist

NavyReservist

Person of Intrest

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed